What is Your Heart's Latest Desire?

Tools    

For these guys to help me . . .

The Doctors

I'm sick and damn tired of all my problems, and not having a single doctor give a ***** about me. They do nothing for me. F@cking insurance, and the fact that I don't have any, makes me worthless.

I checked the box refusing to be on the show, but they will either address it on the show, or to me personally. As huge as this is, it will probably make the show. I just don't know how long that takes. Not that it matters. It's not like anyone else is waiting to do anything for me.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Your desire certainly seems reasonable to me, speaking as a fellow sufferer of pain. It's just that I've given up on doctors, but my wife and family don't really appreciate that option.

I don't believe in them either, and I bet I get a lot of response when I tell them that at the end of my very long letter.
Right now I'll have to be in a life threatening situation before I'll get any help. I'm not sure which will happen first. My heart or my female organs. I should say organ. Not to gross anyone out, but I think I mentioned this before, way back when it happened at the start of all my problems. June of 2008. The ER thought I had cancer, and my first doctor, the one I seriously hate now, thought I was a goner. They thought that because my uterus is swelled and out of place. Well, it's been really sore again lately. I can't move much without feeling the tearing pains. It's not cancer, though, so I'm OK. In 3 months it'll be 2 years since my last checkup. Maybe I'll go again, but I once again need a new doctor. These first two are heartless. I hope they end up like me, and I don't care how bad that sounds.

... Right now I'll have to be in a life threatening situation before I'll get any help.
Sounds like asking the police for help over here.

Best of luck with it, Destiny.

Hoping for a quick recovery for this bloke.
you might get that wish ,may not be in time for the man u games but should be for the world cup, fingers crossed

Screw that, I wanted him for the rest of the United games. OK, I knew he wouldn't make the Chelsea game or the return leg of the Quarter Finals, but we do need him back. I hope he's back for the World Cup, but I care far more about United than I do England.

On an unrelated note, it's good to see you back here, shape.

Female Jungle Poster
It's cold and windy outside, and I have cramps and a headache. So my latest desire is to curl up in bed with a tray full of junk/comfort food and watch TV til I snooze.

In fact, I think I'll do just that in about an hour or so.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Screw that, I wanted him for the rest of the United games. OK, I knew he wouldn't make the Chelsea game or the return leg of the Quarter Finals, but we do need him back. I hope he's back for the World Cup, but I care far more about United than I do England.

On an unrelated note, it's good to see you back here, shape.

Cheers mate , been thru bad patch & I shut off from everything & everyone but back now
shame about the chelsea game don't care for them.