(kinda)unfortunately i'm back

Tools    

well folks....looks like my illustrious military carreer was cut short. after a few weeks in basic and while we were on a hike i fell down a hill and busted open my knee again. looks like my luck is against me yet again *sigh*
on the good side i'm gettin a job working with my dad at the local dupont plant
and my fiance and i are together too...that's good
still...
oh well...i missed you guys!!!
anybody give me updates?

or i should say i'm hoping to get that job...not that i already have it...
*sigh*

Did you say Dupont? Omg! j/k
Sorry about your knee. Wb eventho I don't know you.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Nice to have you back, Shape. Sorry about your knee but it could have been worse, right. I hope you'll get the job! Peace, bro!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

welcome back glad it was only the knee that got hurt so, wedding pictures soon then??

Welcome.......back......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Hi Shape… Welcome back… I was wondering how you were making it the other day… Sorry to hear about the knee… it must have been a pretty bad fall… Good luck with the job and I bet your fiancé was happy to have you back…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Betteer your knee then your life, I unfortunatly dont share your view that it was "unlucky" to be sent early, glad to have you back and glad to see your still in one piece so to speak. So ahhh h ROCK ON.

thanks guys
but the knee thing isn't new....i had busted my knee when i was starting high school and it's been painful since....but i really threw it back out when i was there..the fall wasn't that bad...i just twisted my leg the wrong way when i went down

and the wedding (we've decided) is going to be may 20 2004
and of course there will be wedding photos posted

thanks again for the support tho and it IS kinda good to be back tho i do wonder where i coulda gone with a military carreer....

oh well....

Hello Shape, welcome back.

In my (LONG) life I have to say that I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason. Isay it so much I probably sound like a broken record. It's always worked that for everyone I've ever known...including myself.

Congrats on the impending marraige and we're glad you're back.

thank you

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome back Shape! I hope your knee heals quickly. How does one "bust open" a knee (eek!)? Anyway you were missed around here.

Minion, did you miss his presents or his presence?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Shape said he would try and get me a present and I haven't had one yet

Get off my island
Welcome back, Shape. Is your knee infected or something? I know someone who had an infected knee that made them limp all the time for a couple of years

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yes, keep up the moral, mr M.

Shape, can I have your leg if it falls off?

Get off my island
he had an operation, got it fixed and now it works fine. He would be able to beat me in a race if it wasn't the fact that he was, um... heavy

lol...if it falls off you can have it lol
sorry but i wasn't gone for the length of time needed to get presents...i was still in basic actually when i had my accident
but i will get you one later
i promise lol

and no it's not infected...i just rebroke the knee cap and damaged some of the tissue...doctor says i may have a limp the rest of my life but at least i'll be able to walk after a while
there goes my dreams of sky diving one day
oh well lol

Get off my island
that's bad luck. Well, hope some good karma will flow your way