What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Contemplating whether to watch 'Prison Break' or 'American Gothic' on dvd.

wondering if I'm being hazed

looking for the pigs blood that may fall on my prom dress..

im reading that VeronicaJ has a turkish guy who just declared he loved her (for the 523th time) and now she's telling him she dont love him
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
good!
and now he told me we should have bad ass sex in a cheap hotel...
I'm sorry. I lied. I'm actually Polish. Haha. Just kidding.

I'm waiting for a friend to call me on Google Talk. We might go see a movie or we might just sit and complain about how messed up our school can be.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

watching Nebbit sip coffee, oops, that makes me sound like a stalker.... I mean the green guy she posted....

rhymes with Goebbels
I'm bloody starving

Thinking of how to get this chlorine out of my hair.

Wondering if I have ever been an unwilling partner in "bad ass sex" Veronica you are a hoot..

curling my hair