Female Association

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Personally, I have no idea who that is...looks a little bit like Anne Francis, but I don't remember her ever playing a fortune teller.
it's the fortune teller from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, but i don't think you need to know that to play Female Association?? am i missing something?

OK, you're right, I was thinking this was a different game, yet how did you go from Farrah Fawcett to a fortune teller in Pee Wee's Big Adventure? Not seeing the association there either.

OK, you're right, I was thinking this was a different game, yet how did you go from Farrah Fawcett to a fortune teller in Pee Wee's Big Adventure? Not seeing the association there either.
well it's female association and i guess i kinda bended the rules bc the pic of Farrah looked like there was a beaded curtain behind her cause of the 70s style so it reminded me of the beaded curtains in the fortune teller's room in Pee Wee's Big Adventure hehe

i was trying to change the game up a bit

i think you misunderstand what i was saying. i'm not trying to change the game. i was trying to change the direction we were going in because it was kinda going in circles and losing stamina. i didn't think it'd be a big deal in this particular case, but i shoulda known you'd be here to point it out.

i kinda wish people didn't take all these games quite so seriously. i understand we don't wanna stray too far but it's just a silly way to pass the time and i'd rather keep doing that than squabbling over it, wouldn't you?

Yeah, I don't see any issue. "Association" means just that: you post an image because something in the previous image has an association that made you think of the new one. The image is 100% within the game as its existed (and it wouldn't be worth really even remarking on much even if it didn't, since anyone can just post another image and continue as before).

Good one!