Amber Heard and Johnny Depp divorce

Tools    

oh i misunderstood your last post then,i thought you meant she used the publicity around his mothers death,sorry.

Well,the info out there right now is that she had alot of pictures from different events throughout the marriage where he had beat her,and that she also had videoes.
Given the fact that the judge gave her the restraining order makes this seem very true.

And come on,heigh does not have anything to say when it comes to physical violence..hes much bigger and stronger than her.

That is not relevant at all, not sure why you keep bringing it up. We actually don't know either of them at all unless you personally know Depp or if you believe what you see in the media is how he actually is to people who know him.

How the hell would you know this? It is weird enough you knowing he had her car remodeled but my god you now know how she feels.
It was on a tv show about remodeling cars. Its on Youtube and her facual expressions says she really loved her car more then any relationship.

Thats my question if not could we assume it was just a one time punch because idk his mom was maybe ill and he was a bit upset.
What is that though? I've went through some pretty bad things the last six months and i've never hit my girlfriend ever. I hate that you are both coming up with theories on why she would make it up and excuses for Depp.

What is that though? I've went through some pretty bad things the last six months and i've never hit my girlfriend ever. I hate that you are both coming up with theories on why she would make it up and excuses for Depp.
You may not be the type who has a snapping point most often your wife or gilrfriend know a mans snapping point. I would walk away myself before hitting anyone really.

Bare in mind She is taller then depp. I mean Johnny hardly strikes imposing fear type of an abuser. But he has played crazy characters.

Her being taller than him has nothing nothing to do with it, and I could easily see Depps mellow disposition erode if ate-up from drinking and drugging. He does have history of violence Ned. Im sorry man but just because someone is a genius, or genius of what they do, that doesnt mean theyre decent.

You may not be the type who has a snapping point most often your wife or gilrfriend know a mans snapping point. I would walk away myself before hitting anyone really.
The "snapping point" is just an excuse used by men who hit women because they know they can in my experience. Such a horrible attitude, she pushed me to it

Anyway i'm just going to leave this thread because it is a bit too personal for me since a close family member use to go through it.

And again i'm not actually believing this is true because i don't have a clue what happened but i still think Ned's comments in this thread are disgusting.

I want to apologize for my comments but this type of topic is not going to be a pleasant one. And what I was saying was if was her and depp did hit me take a cast iron skillet and wack him across the jaw. Knock out his pirate gold teeth.

I want to apologize for my comments but this type of topic is not going to be a pleasant one. And what I was saying was if was her and depp did hit me take a cast iron skillet and wack him across the jaw. Knock out his pirate gold teeth.
Don't apologize for them you clearly have that sort of mindset. And you just made it worse by condensing domestic abuse into a thing you'd easily deal with as a man.

Seriously just post your hilarious movie and wrestler reviews.

The "snapping point" is just an excuse used by men who hit women because they know they can in my experience. Such a horrible attitude, she pushed me to it

Anyway i'm just going to leave this thread because it is a bit too personal for me since a close family member use to go through it.

And again i'm not actually believing this is true because i don't have a clue what happened but i still think Ned's comments in this thread are disgusting.
Im sorry you dont like what am saying but allot couples do fight and it is an equal field at times. Normal people would not hit women but what if the women is an agresser. Just saying men can be victums. Depp may very well be a pig and a bad human being. Im just mention possible things in any early storyline like this.
Again am sorry if people are offended but this topic in general is not the best kind if want avoid certain arguments.

I'm not offended at all, Ned. I just think you don't really understand what you are talking about. If you did i seriously doubt you'd have made half of the comments you have.

Of course men can be victims but that isn't what we are talking about and not one of your comments even hinted to you meaning this. My problem is your ridiculous theories about Heard being a crazy gold digger (you must be crazy if you are gold digging while being a millionaire yourself) and how you already came up with excuses for Depp before anything was revealed.

Don't apologize for them you clearly have that sort of mindset. And you just made it worse by condensing domestic abuse into a thing you'd easily deal with as a man.

Seriously just post your hilarious movie and wrestler reviews.
You are making assumption about how i feel about issues. I dont like women abuse on any level i have a mom and 2 sisters. Just because i am not sure about Heard claims has nothing too do with my stance on abuse.
Just because I have heard of and have seen women take people too the cleaners like this before. Does not say I believe one way or another in this case. Too be clear. I am not for domestic abuse against women. Depp is scum his he smacked her around. All I am saying is heard is an actress and most actress hide them selves. Iv seen police cases where women put a baby in an oven too get back at her husband.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
?? Thread closed.

Now to see if I can close some other threads that are turning Trump-like.

theres no prenup so the money is hers either way,why injure herself to look beaten?
also shes already got alot of money,i mean not as much as him but..

johnnys rep gave this statement on thursday so obviously he knew what was about to be told:
'Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life.'Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly.'

if this is not true though,its gonna do alot of damage for alot of women out there.

Ned, you just drift off into random things so i really don't have a clue what you are talking about most of the time. The first thing you had to say here was that Heard was a crazy gold digger essentially, i know that was a theory but the fact your mind went there first personally disgusts me. It is the exact same as Cosby or Saville's victims, whether Depp did it or not doesn't matter i don't have a clue if he did either and haven't said so at all. I just don't like people like you looking for reasons the potential victim would make this up.

No. I can't do that. But I can hope. I know it's your thread. Maybe we can just remove 90% of the posts.
Even though i know he is mostly talking about mine and neds, i agree.

oh i dont mind something of mine being closed.

but i do think its an important topic to discuss and its going to be pretty much everywhere in time to come so it would be nice to have somewhere to discuss it.keeping it polite of course-people have different points of view and sometimes discussing them can make you realise your own mistakes on the matter.
but of course if its inappropriate then close!