Tv couples that should have been

Tools    

So THATS what the infamous Daisy Duke looks like!
Yeah, and on this evidence she looks a lot better than recent impostors.

Damn, that's dark CiCi . One of the very few episodes of Family Guy i liked though, love the song.
Classic moment – the song was so twisted.

Chandler is my favourite character aswell,he was definitly funnier before they became a couple.
Mine too, but compared to Niles and Daphne over in Frasier he was so much funnier even then. The latter was like watching paint dry and then flake off.

The thing that amused me about Nigel Havers having that role is that he does, superficially, resemble Jon Pertwee. So for Sarah Jane to nearly marry someone a bit like the first Doctor she met wasn't that surprising.
That reminds me of the scene in The Caretaker when the 12th Doctor assumes Clara's boyfriend is the one who looks like the 11th. The Doctor clearly had a good reason to assume so.

By the way, have you seen my review of the 10th Doctor audio drama Technophobia?

Emily & Maya- Pretty Little Liars

WARNING: spoilers below
Maya was Emilys first girlfriend and helped her get out of the closet. Their onscreen chemistry was great.however i for a prief time quit netflix and stopped watched.i just never picked it back up again. From my understanding Maya was killed by A after they broke up.*But wasnt really dead after all?* unsure of that,but they did unfortunatly never get back together.

Mine too, but compared to Niles and Daphne over in Frasier he was so much funnier even then. The latter was like watching paint dry and then flake off.
yeah i can definitly see why you think that.so much of the humor in frasier was built on Nigels undying love for an oblvious Daphne.

Oh wow, how could i have forgotten about those two. The show was pretty much ruined when they got together, it became so dull as you said and Daphnes family....

Dana & Lara- The L word

As with the above couple,Lara was the one who helped Dana come terms with who she was-they did however break up for awhile because Dana didnt feel comfortable being openly gay. while they were broken up Dana started dating her bestfriend Alice.They soon found out they missed eachother too much and Dana broke up with Alice to get back together with Lara.Lara was also the one who discovered the lump in Danas breast and forced her to see a doctor,who told her she had cancer.Lana tried to take of her and support her,but Dana had difficulties dealing with the cancer and threw Lara out.In jumps Alice who takes over as the caregiver.Dana ends up in the hospitale,and when Alice is at her house picking up some clothes for Dana she hears a answeringmachine message from Lana.begging her to take her back.Alice never picks up or lets her know she is in the hospital and Dana dies without Lara having the chance to say goodbye.

yeah i can definitly see why you think that.so much of the humor in frasier was built on Nigels undying love for an oblvious Daphne.
It was so good, that. I've just remembered when Sam comes to visit and whispers to Niles how he can spice up his marriage: "And exactly where am I going to find whipped cream and a car battery at this hour?"

Oh wow, how could i have forgotten about those two. The show was pretty much ruined when they got together, it became so dull as you said and Daphnes family....
Yeah, with the wandering accents. I'm suspicious of the production team – I think they knew full well the accents were all wrong and they were just taking the mick.

That reminds me of the scene in The Caretaker when the 12th Doctor assumes Clara's boyfriend is the one who looks like the 11th. The Doctor clearly had a good reason to assume so.
Yeah, he does.

By the way, have you seen my review of the 10th Doctor audio drama Technophobia?
I have, yeah. It sounds like an interesting story but I haven't heard it unfortunately.

It was so good, that. I've just remembered when Sam comes to visit and whispers to Niles how he can spice up his marriage: "And exactly where am I going to find whipped cream and a car battery at this hour?"
hahah!
bit of topic but i just remember the episode of frasier where he is vacation with his new girlfriend and meets his ex wife and her bf.and then decides to fake sex by jumping on the bed to make her jealous
nearly died laughing

hahah!
bit of topic but i just remember the episode of frasier where he is vacation with his new girlfriend and meets his ex wife and her bf.and then decides to fake sex by jumping on the bed to make her jealous
nearly died laughing
Oh yes. She was brilliant, Bebe Neuwirth, in Cheers as well.

Yeah she was great. dont remember her from cheers,but i do remember her from the faculty
I think I've only seen a brief bit of that; it looks interesting.

im assuming she was still frasiers wife on cheers? I remember him but not her.

I enjoy it,its a i-have-nothing-else-to-watch-so-why-not sort of movie
is was everywhere when it came out,but think that has more to do with mr josh hartnett being in his dreamboy heydays rather than love for the actual movie.

im assuming she was still frasiers wife on cheers? I remember him but not her.
Yeah, I think they met, married and divorced over the time.

I enjoy it,its a i-have-nothing-else-to-watch-so-why-not sort of movie
is was everywhere when it came out,but think that has more to do with mr josh hartnett being in his dreamboy heydays rather than love for the actual movie.
. Yes, I've probably got a few of those.

Buffy & Angel- Buffy the vampire slayer

If we look aside from the the creepy age difference Angel and Buffy were clearly ment to be. He was one of the few she could be herself with from the very start.Even after David Boreanaz got his own spin off series they both still guest starred on eachothers show. and though they both had several other love interest through the seasons it was still clear that they should end up together. Angel does come for Buffys rescue in the last ever episode,and they declare their love for eachother,but it seemed more to be for that moment and that they would love eachother forever but wouldnt be together-even though they should. Angel went on to have a relationship with...Cordelia..

Yeah, and on this evidence she looks a lot better than recent impostors.
Indeed she was. She was one of my first crushes.

I don't even think of Mark and Rachel as a couple. They went on a few dates, but they weren't a couple, were they?