Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

→ in
Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
It's a bad film

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I guess that depends on your expectations.

I was happy to see the original female lead back again. The blond in the second film totally disgusted me as all she did was scream during the whole film. Whereas the original was tough and funny. I loved her. Putting her in this one was great for me!

There were quite a few things to enjoy and laugh about during the film. However, I don't think everything is magnetized. LOL!

Or that a refrigerator will keep one safe. FOTFLMAO!

It's not a bad film, it's a bad Indiana Jones film.

The second the groundhogs popped up their heads I knew the movie was going to suck.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is tied with Raiders of the Lost Ark as my favorite of the series.

Welcome to the human race...
After re-watching much of it on DVD last month, I'm starting to agree with everyone who thinks it's the weakest of the four.

I just recently had a full Indy marathon. That's how I know my above statement is completely true.

Guess I'm just in the minority, here.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
There's no doubt that the new one is the weakest, but it will most likely make my Top 10 of the year. Not tnat you need that, but that might tweak a few people for awhile. Go ahead and rave about some cheapo Sam Raimi film now! HA!

Welcome to the human race...
There's no doubt that the new one is the weakest, but it will most likely make my Top 10 of the year. Not tnat you need that, but that might tweak a few people for awhile. Go ahead and rave about some cheapo Sam Raimi film now! HA!
I actually agree with this statement (except the last sentence, obviously). I think that fact alone should serve as a reminder to see more 2008 movies (which is tough when a lot of them are released far later than in their original countries).