What's your debut Album?

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
I had an email about this and it actually turns out to be quite fun. Basically, here's the idea...

1 - Go to Wiki Random - HERE
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Random Quotes on The Quotations Page HERE
The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

If you want to do this again, you'll need to hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.

3 - Go to Flickr: Explore interesting photos from the last 7 days in FlickrLand HERE
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Put it all together, through photo shop or some other form of jiggery pokery, and that's your debut album...

Here's mine!

and just becuase i had fun doing this whilst bored at work, i did a SPECIAL EDITION album...thats of a different band....with different songs....OK i cheated but i wanted to do it again

Have a go!

I admit I cheated a little - I used the fourth pic on the Flickr page. It was sexier. But with everything else, I followed the rules!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I actually like it...

Quite um....not what I pictured.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Well I think this was a lot of fun! It took me over an hour using Microsoft Paint which I had never used before but I finally got a finished product and learned something to boot! Here it is:

Whoo Hoo!!!

P.S. The CD party is June 12th and you can buy a copy for only 9.00 Euros.