Where to watch the unchanged Star Wars films?

Tools    

Hey people, I have recently been playing my Star Wars collection again on my consoles and been wanting to watch the unchanged/unedited movies of Star Wars.
People have told me that the recent'ish Blu-ray/DVD versions of the Star Wars films have a bunch of unnecessary changes with extra CGI and what not.
Anywhere where I can watch just the normal unchanged theatrical versions for the originals?

Not sure if the originals are available anymore...

They released the "theatrical versions" on DVD a couple years back, apparently with all the CG and stuff removed... but they weren't the theatrical versions... they still had a few changes on them like voice dubbing on Aunt Beru and a few scenes that looked like they'd been tidied up using computers and contained extra computer animated scenes with X-Wings that were never in the original films.

I think those DVDs are out of circulation now, but you might be able to get them second hand.

Maybe Amazon?

At my place.

I have the original trilogy in their original cuts on LaserDisc. Yup.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

At my place.

I have the original trilogy in their original cuts on LaserDisc. Yup.
Damn, I knew I should have put you higher on the Top Mofos Countdown!

I also prefer the original version. You just have to get the vhs on ebay or something. I can't stand the changes they made. I have the digitally remastered version on VHS which at least doesn't have the really crappy sarlaac pit. That was probably the worst change they ever made because now there's no explanation for why Lando survived. Changing Boba Fett's voice also pissed me off.

I am the Watcher in the Night
I don't mind the voice changes and some of the FX is ok but that God awful cantina scene with the animated wtfs singing along ohhhh the horror!!!

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I have the DVD set of the original 3 (IV, V, VI) that has the new stuff, but also offers the option to watch the original theatrical. So you maybe be able to find a special edition that has that. Not sure if they still sell them new, but they're out there!

Join Ben and Adam live every Sunday night 6pm EST on http://mixlr.com/next-level-radio/
www.nextlevelradioonline.com
Twitter: @NXTLevelRadio
Facebook.com/nextlevelradioonline