The After They Were Famous Game

Tools    

Topol

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I guess nobody knows this one...believe it or not, this is Kym Karath who played Gretel, the baby of the Von Trapp family, in The Sound of Music...here's a new one:

I guess nobody knows this one...believe it or not, this is Kym Karath who played Gretel, the baby of the Von Trapp family, in The Sound of Music...here's a new one:

Mickey Rourke ?

Nope...he starred on a short-lived television drama during the 1970's and was basaically never seen again, And apparently you haven't seen Mickey Roarke lately:

Nope...he starred on a short-lived television drama during the 1970's and was basaically never seen again, And apparently you haven't seen Mickey Roarke lately:

I thought that was Rourke from late 90s, early 2000s when he was only somewhat washed up

Hint: This is actress is basically known for one role on a television show. During the run of the show, she married the show's producer and basically retired from acting. Here's a shot of her from the show:

I will go ahead and reveal that the actress is Bridget Hanley, who played Candy on Here Comes the Brides...she married the show's producer, EW Swackhammer, and retired from acting...here's a new one:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new one:

Danny Cooksey? (I'm not sure if I spelled his last name correctly, but he was on the TV show "Different Strokes" when he was a kid.)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
OMG, I can't believe you got that, GBG...that is Danny Cooksey! Good job!

I still remember watching Danny Cooksey sing "Hey Bartender" on "The Morning Show" when he was only 9 years old. He was such a cute little kid.