Hardest Scenes To Watch

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oldboy the tongue cutting scene
SPOILER. Oh my lordy lordy. I didnt know about that, sawduck. Not sure if I can watch that now. Thankgod for the headsup and thank you!!!

*walks away crying. Cant handle tongue cutting*

Nothing to do with horror, but in My Dog Skip, the dog's master goes off to college and the dog waits at the bus stop and waits and waits for him to return for years, until...no, I just can't say. I hate manipulation where innocent pets are concerned, especially when the outcome is bad.

The Frodo and Sam scenes in the return of the king. They have so much love for each other it’s cringeworthy.
Oh beeping yes! Mr Froooo-do. I want to smack Sam in the mouth every time he says it. Your post is making me so agitated just hearing him right now, Larry!

lol.

Context makes it worse!
Give it to me. Text is much easier than visual the way I'm feeling right now. Give me your best description.

SPOILER. Oh my lordy lordy. I didnt know about that, sawduck. Not sure if I can watch that now. Thankgod for the headsup and thank you!!!

*walks away crying. Cant handle tongue cutting*
Ha your welcome but it really is a great movie with one or two messed up scenes, in another scene the main character eats a live octopus

Ha your welcome but it really is a great movie with one or two messed up scenes, in another scene the main character eats a live octopus
Small or large octopus?

There was a scene in one season of AHS where one of my favourite actors took to his tongue with some little pruning shears for the garden. I was screaming my lungs out. I guess I am suitably braced now for Oldboy. thank You again, sawduck. I have not removed it from the viewing list or you from the xmas card list.

Larry - yes. The scene with Madly and Daniel left a lil tear in my eye, I must say. I was thinking to myself 'Whatever you do Daniel, dont laugh' and what did he do? Oh dear.

The nerve drilling scene in Marathon Man. Made it all the more difficult reading Dustin Hoffman's biography. I really dont want to know who the method actors are. That screaming you heard was real. Gave me a lifelong terror of dentists!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Nothing to do with horror, but in My Dog Skip, the dog's master goes off to college and the dog waits at the bus stop and waits and waits for him to return for years, until...no, I just can't say. I hate manipulation where innocent pets are concerned, especially when the outcome is bad.

This reminded me of the movie Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009). I was in tears watching Hachi wait at the train station for Richard Gere's character to come home every day.

Yep, I only saw the last part of My Dog Skip and knew I'd never watch it from the beginning, no matter how good the movie was. I'd heard rumors of Hachi: A Dog's Tale and you've confirmed them for me, gb. I appreciate it. Hate movies like that where the dog gives his everything and then dies. I've had enough of that in real life. I've heard the same rumor about Marley and Me---won't watch it. I Am Legend, with Will Smith...I had a feeling when I saw the German Shepherd on the poster but I wanted to see it because of the story which I'd seen in two previous movies and liked. But they didn't have a dog in them, this one did, and it turned out my suspicion was right. He was only there as a sacrifice to jerk our emotions around. The movie wasn't great, but I was pissed when the dog died and watched the rest in an angry blur. The only one that I would actively watch with the dog's death again is Old Yeller because it was handled very well, and well, the dog saved his family and turned rabid and had to be put down. Then it was found out he had sired a litter of pups, one of which would star in Savage Sam, which I've yet to see but would like to...if he lives to the end. Oh yeah, and the first John Wick I'd watch again because the dog is the whole catalyst for John Wick to go on his killing spree.

Yep, I only saw the last part of My Dog Skip and knew I'd never watch it from the beginning, no matter how good the movie was. I'd heard rumors of Hachi: A Dog's Tale and you've confirmed them for me, gb. I appreciate it. Hate movies like that where the dog give his everything and then dies. I've had enough of that in real life. I've heard the same rumor about Marley and Me---won't watch it. I Am Legend, with Will Smith...I had a feeling when I saw the German Shepherd on the poster but I wanted to see it because of the story which I'd seen in two previous movies and liked. But they didn't have a dog in them, this one did, and it turned out my suspicion was right. He was only there as a sacrifice to jerk our emotions around. The movie wasn't great, but I was pissed when the dog died and watched the rest in an angry blur. The only one that I would actively watch with the dog's death again is Old Yeller because it was handled very well, and well, the dog saved his family and turned rabid and had to be put down. Then it was found out he had sired a litter of pups, one of which would star in Savage Sam, which I've yet to see but would like to...if he lives to the end. Oh yeah, and the first John Wick I'd watch again because the dog is the whole catalyst for John Wick to go on his killing spree.

I also hate movies where dogs (or other animals) die, but the hardest part about watching Hachi: A Dog's Tale is
WARNING: "SPOILERS about "Hachi"!!!!" spoilers below
watching Hachi wait for Gere's character. Hachi waits at the train station every day because he doesn't understand that Gere's character is dead, and won't ever come back.
It's probably the saddest movie I've ever watched. It's so sad that I actually blocked it out of my memory until you reminded me of it with your post about My Dog Skip.

Sorry about reminding you! That reminds of that segment on Futurama where Fry's dog waits for him, unaware that he's cryongenically frozen and will never come back to him. Gah! Even for a cartoon, it's hard for me to watch, which is why I've only seen it once.

I also hate movies where dogs (or other animals) die, but the hardest part about watching Hachi: A Dog's Tale is
WARNING: "SPOILERS about "Hachi"!!!!" spoilers below
watching Hachi wait for Gere's character. Hachi waits at the train station every day because he doesn't understand that Gere's character is dead, and won't ever come back.
It's probably the saddest movie I've ever watched. It's so sad that I actually blocked it out of my memory until you reminded me of it with your post about My Dog Skip.
Hachi didn't work for me at all because i was well aware of that story (Hachiko was a real Japanese dog and there's other dogs that did the same thing) and i don't think it was a well made/acted film. If i didn't know about it it probably would have got to me i guess.

Most people my age probably know the story from the episode of Futuruma, Jurassic Bark probably the most famous episode. I knew about it before that though so that didn't work for me either.

Sorry about reminding you! That reminds of that segment on Futurama where Fry's dog waits for him, unaware that he's cryongenically frozen and will never come back to him. Gah! Even for a cartoon, it's hard for me to watch, which is why I've only seen it once.

Fortunately I don't watch Futurama, so I've never seen that.

Hachi didn't work for me at all because i was well aware of that story (Hachiko was a real Japanese dog and there's other dogs that did the same thing) and i don't think it was a well made/acted film. If i didn't know about it it probably would have got to me i guess.

I didn't know anything about Hachi before I saw the movie, so it worked too well for me. I cried my eyes out watching the movie, and I even started to tear up just thinking about it tonight while remembering it. I actually loved the movie, but I'll never watch it again because it's just too hard to watch.

“You dirty rat...”
Buried (2010), very distressing. 127 Hours (2010), how to endure this situation?