THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Slob is one funny dude! I read the entire conversation and I cannot stop laughing

Man you guys talk some about of garbage!

I just spent an age catching up on all your discussions. I felt I had to in case I was missing something worthwhile. I wasn't!
whatever .. the stuff my daughter and I have are cool...

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Clearly you must be some kind of immortal vampire if you can spend an age doing that, and many, many, many ages writing all of those reviews.
And you wonder why HK beat you for funniest MoFo. Talk about flogging a dead horse! You do so much recycling when it comes to your 'comedy' material I'm amazed you've not fixed the hole in the ozone and saved the entire planet by now! I write long reviews, Rodent likes Young Guns, Miss Vicky's a rat lady - rinse and repeat. We get it!

whatever .. the stuff my daughter and I have are cool...
No they're not. They're incredibly uncool! I'm just acting out because I didn't get a hug like everyone else.

And you wonder why HK beat you for funniest MoFo. Talk about flogging a dead horse! You do so much recycling when it comes to your 'comedy' material I'm amazed you've not fixed the hole in the ozone and saved the entire planet by now! I write long reviews, Rodent likes Young Guns, Miss Vicky's a rat lady - rinse and repeat. We get it!
My humor makes me laugh -- and that's more important than making all of you sourpusses have a chuckle.

No they're not. They're incredibly uncool! I'm just acting out because I didn't get a hug like everyone else.

If you were in the thread last night you would have gotten one!

I brought another bookshelf into my room.

Thought you guys might want to know.

Though you guys might want to know.
I need something for my films. I have my lesser cheap films in a binder.... but not all them... then my criterion, dvd sets and some of my most recently purchases within the last year are in plastic containers..

We cleaned a good part of our garage today by bringing three bookshelves into the house and using them, then reorganizing that section of the garage a bit. It looks a lot nicer and there's actually SPACE in it!

Though you guys might want to know.
What a nerd. Guys your age are supposed to be saying, "I brought another girl into my room." You bring in bookshelves!

What a nerd. Guys your age are supposed to be saying, "I brought another girl into my room." You bring in bookshelves!

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I couldn't figure out why Sexy had an avatar of the guy from Tokyo Drift.

I couldn't figure out why Sexy had an avatar of the guy from Tokyo Drift.
thats Jake Gillybutt..
It does kinda not look like Jake. I have thought that myself.

Since I found Kenny shooting.. I have been wanting to use it on SC.. and he gave me the chance!

been out for a few days, drawing lots ! think i go through severe MoFo hot & cold posting streaks.. after that character thread and pirate thread

what's up tonight, folks. like to be catching up on some 60s films, got some fun ones left to watch, although i'm at the beach and away from my streaming setup

do feel like posting this pic, R.I.P.