This is me like it or not

Tools    

Hey. Thought I'd introduce myself. I am Tori and I am from PA. and am 14 . I like movies especially Harry Potter, Thirteen, The Notebook, The United States Of Leland, The Gift, Million Dollar Baby, Pirates Of The Caribbean and more. I also like music: Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Greenday, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani and Flyleaf are some of my favorites.

well welcome to the board Tori

gia
Welcome Tori

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i do not see what is so strange about using a picture of yourself for an avatar. i would say its not any more strange than using a picture of a girl (not you) who looks half naked.

welcome Tori.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
i would say its not any more strange than using a picture of a girl who looks half naked.
As a matter of fact I think all female members should have to have half-naked pictures of themselves for theie avie (Under 18 excluded of course)

Welcome to MOFO Tori.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by 7thson
As a matter of fact I think all female members should have to have half-naked pictures of themselves for theie avie (Under 18 excluded of course)

Welcome to MOFO Tori.
did the thought alone excite you so much you made a head-scratching typo which i mistook for some kind of vulgared misdemeanor?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Only if all guys above 18 have pictures of abs in their avies, or erect dicks if you prefer...

Anyway, welcome!

And do check my "art": Deviant