Series That Never Were

Tools    

Willow was supposed to be
Not one movie, but rather three.
Sadly, no one saw the first
Till on VHS, when it finally burst.
I'll try not to be snide.

Jumper was also supposed to have sequels.
This movie about teleporting did not have an equal.

This might just do nobody any good.
Jumper was also supposed to have sequels.
This movie about teleporting did not have an equal.
It's getting a TV continuation.

Dredd could'a been a fun series. Garland mentioned big plans for tackling the fascistic themes from the comics.

The Rocketeer would have been fun too. Lots potential there (maybe a bit deflated after Captain America and Wonder Woman took on a similar concept).

It's getting a TV continuation.

Dredd could'a been a fun series. Garland mentioned big plans for tackling the fascistic themes from the comics.

The Rocketeer would have been fun too. Lots potential there (maybe a bit deflated after Captain America and Wonder Woman took on a similar concept).
Nice! I didn't know that about Jumper.
I'm still awaiting a show with both Bambi and Thumper.
The Rocketeer would look better in theatres,
Though a TV show could look like the features.

Originally Posted by I_Wear_Pants
Is anything happening with the newest American Godzilla? Like, is it being made into a series, or did it falter too much, just like the first American Godzilla?
It's being filmed as we speak. I think Ken Watanabe is the only returnee from the 2014 film but there's quite a few stars in the movie. Here's the IMDB link to the info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3741700/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

SPOILERS coming, I_Wear_Pants If you haven't seen Kong: Skull Island, the
WARNING: spoilers below
stinger scene during the credits revealed that evidence of other monsters, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, and Godzilla have been found (since this was in the 70's, they didn't know about Godzilla from 2014). A meet-up between Godzilla and Kong is planned, I hear, so we're going to get more than a handful of these, I would imagine.
Fan of giant monsters that I am, this makes me happy.

I don't actually wear pants.
Not sure why, but the first that comes to mind is The Golden Compass.
Yeah, that's a good mention. I liked the movie, and I know it's a series, but the box office returns bombed, and they never made the next parts.

I don't actually wear pants.
Originally Posted by I_Wear_Pants

It's being filmed as we speak. I think Ken Watanabe is the only returnee from the 2014 film but there's quite a few stars in the movie. Here's the IMDB link to the info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3741700/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

SPOILERS coming, I_Wear_Pants If you haven't seen Kong: Skull Island, the
WARNING: spoilers below
stinger scene during the credits revealed that evidence of other monsters, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, and Godzilla have been found (since this was in the 70's, they didn't know about Godzilla from 2014). A meet-up between Godzilla and Kong is planned, I hear, so we're going to get more than a handful of these, I would imagine.
Fan of giant monsters that I am, this makes me happy.
Let's hope it's better than the '14 version, though it isn't awful. I hope we see a sequel to Shin Godzilla, too. I dug it.