Need someone to critique my paper.

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Basically I had to write a small paper on how the life of a Mexican is hard and use the book we have been reading as justifiable facts.

We have been reading Toma Rivera's book called "...and the earth did not devour HIM"

The life of a mexican is filled with obstacles of struggles, triumphs, and let downs. I believe mexicans are treated as lower life forms. The book “..... and the earth did not devour him”, By Tomas Rivera depicts how society treats such ethnic groups like Mexicans very poorly and masochistically as if we enjoy it. In the book several parts briefly create images, and visuals that show how my claims are justified.
“ The fleas made him move. He was under a house. He had been there for several hours, or so it seemed to him hiding. That morning on his way to school, he felt the urge not to go. He though of how the teacher would spank him for sure because he didn’t know the words”
This book tells horrors of society. Throughout its pages as each chapter describes each tale of how hard of a life these people have.
“ As soon as we get there I’m heading for Minneapolis. Somehow I’ll find me something to do where I don’t have to work like a ****in’ mule.”
These people have to work all of there lives. It saddens me to read this god wants us to live our lives not to work all of your time six feet into the ground. Each character in the story would come across obstacles and even when they overcame them they still didn’t obtain what they wanted. All these people live for is education, hard work, and to be treated fairly. In the beginning of the story these people are treated basically like scum. The boy only want some water and he shoots him by mistake; And still throughout the story they still show kindness to each other and everybody. Although some may disagree with this, for some believe that Mexicans are dirty incompetent people, with no respect for others and for themselves. This point is partially justified in chapter Hand in his pocket, but its the way these people are treated that forces them to resort to such ignorant ways. The book tells how society really is to a specific group especially when its from someone who had to deal with it.

May The Forks be With Us
Great paper. Just put it through spelling and grammar check, their are a few spelling mistakes, no grammar that I can see but i am not a english person. when i write its usually for completion grades and never gets checked for spelling.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I'd like a word with your teacher.
What bigoted crap they're teaching you. Yes, SOME Mexicans have that life. So do some of my ******* cousins, and I'm not Mexican.
Nice job on your paper, but sheesh... I hope you're taking this stuff with a grain of salt.

According to what I found... And the Earth Did Not Devour Him was written almost 20 years ago...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)