Kill Bill 3 (Spoliers! Beware!)

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Has anyone seen Quentin Tarantino's Blog?
You believe this is real? Not saying it isn't but it could very well be a hoax.

that site looks pretty strange.... QT's diary????

Originally Posted by jrs
I found the link on joblo.com
Interesting... It's a pretty reliable source.

I dont believe it for a second.

What dont you believe for a second?? That QT would be making a KB3???

I dont think he should now....cauz he could ruin his whole Kill Bill franchise....It's gotten this far...and it would be a shame if he ruined it to get a couple more bucks

ok i just watched KB2 and the endign of it seems to not leave any room for a 3rd in the series i know what i mean all the secrets are out all that peeved her off are dead and the closing scene shows are at peace with everything thanking wot i can just guess to be god or sumut!

Go to the QT's diary thread if you want to discuss that... this is the KB3 topic.

i dont think they should bother with a third one.

i didnt like the second one and this third one could follow in the same path.
the first one is good though

http://www.dotworlds.net

i think kill bill2 was alot better than KBV1. i liked vol. 1 but it was basicly her cutting through 8 million people for like 2 hours. vol. 2 adds alot more story and concentrates on the dialogue more like QTS other movies.

Why would they make a Kill BILL 3 when she killed bill. It'd suck as a trillogy....

Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
It'll probably be like Kill Beatrix or Kill B.B.
I hear people say that a lot, I also hear people say Kill Bride.

But how come no one ever says Kill Kiddo? The "Kill" doesn't have to be followed by a "B".

Anywho, I think an animé film from QT would be great if it's anything like the animé sequence in Vol.1.

Originally Posted by Parky
Anywho, I think an animé film from QT would be great if it's anything like the animé sequence in Vol.1.
The animation was weird, the people kept going all blurry while they were moving fast (like the skateboard scene from the Animatrix). If they leave that out an anime Kill Bill could work, like the Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury.

An anime Kill Bill would be cool. Just like redoing Kill Bill 2 completly in anime would be something interesting.

never seen kill bill 1 or 2 and dont really plan on it so i would just say no to a 3rd film

I love 35mm ^_^
I don't see a third film working for this particular franchaise. Only, because ya Bill is dead and some "revenge movies" just plain suck. Depends on how they get written and who gets cast. It's like drawing it out into a mini series. I mean the films were good and all, but I agree with leaving it at just 2.