Csi

Tools    

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I have looked for it but there isn't a forum dedicated to this show which I think ROCKS. I missed a string of episodes so I don't really know what is really going on anymore.

why do I get the feeling that Grisham is leaving the CSI team? am I wrong? or can somebody tell me?

I base this feeling off the fact that Grisham in a fairly recent episode recommended that Nick would be a good canidate to lead the CSI the team in a letter of recommendation as the show ended.

I've only seen one episode and it's all these people in like mascot/animal uniforms that get together. They get in these fupiles and rub each other, the furpiles have like 10 "animals" in them by the way, and I totally lost my appetite watching the show. But I haven't seen any other epsodes, but I've played the compter game.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
yeah that one was not too WOW-ing. In fact I think you may have watched one of the worser (word?) episodes...If you'd give it another shot I'm sure the other episodes would surprise you.

I've watched CSI a couple of times, and although it's quite entertaining, it's about as close to reality as Star Trek is, only that the science is usually worse on CSI.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I love 35mm ^_^
I love the furpiles episode...but your right..I am getting that feeling that he may be leaving....hopefully he might go to Miami or New York if he does. Grissom has that edge that makes the show great in my opinion.

I've watched it a few times, but only because it was on after The Sopranos, but it was still quite entertaining.

I've watched this a few times... and laughed my ___ off… 'Taint nothing like the real thing…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)