The Tracey Fragments (2007)

→ in
Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
This was on Showtime at like, 2 in the morning today. I flipped it on about 10 minutes into the movie.

Wow...this was pretty messed up. Not sure what it was all about or if I liked it. It did leave some pretty vivid images burned in my head, so I guess it deserves some credit for that if nothing else.

What are your thoughts on the film? I'm still trying to figure it out and I need to see the first 10 minutes.

I haven't seen it. I was hoping you could tell us what it was about because the title caught my attention. My mum's name is Tracy

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's a Canadian movie that stars Ellen Page who is at the back of a bus wearing nothing but a shower curtain looking for her brother. Told in 'fragments' showing her at school, her crappy parents and her losing her brother.

Suspect's Reviews

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
It's about a girl who has lost her brother and she's trying to find him. She's going crazy at the same time. Hell, maybe the loss of her brother is nothing more than her craziness...I just don't know.

Here's the trailer for the film.