Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Come on, level with me. What makes you disinterested in seeing it?
I’ve seen bits of it. Hated it. Final comment since I don’t have a lot of time here.

To be fair, I totally appreciate Stirchley’s attitude. No amount of money would make me watch Avatar 2, for example. I’d argue I still regret seeing the first one, except it was good to know where the Indy dry was going, Marvel and all.

No amount of money would make me watch this.
Why? I ask this as Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favorite movies. It is everything (as the kids say).

The truth is in here
Two movies this time. First the Henry Winkler version of A Christmas Carol.

After that I'm continuing the Austin Powers rewatch with the second one in the trilogy.

After playing the Midnight Suns game, I have an insatiable itch to rewatch the 1998 Blade movie. I'm not altogether proud of how I spend my free time.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Up (2009)

Continuing with @Yoda's favorites. This is probably one of the most obvious "everybody must see" movies I haven't seen yet. Oh well, I'm going to correct that today.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hell yeah, this guy Svengoolies. Peter Lorre is always great.

I don't actually wear pants.
They need to do that to any video game to movie. Example Max Payne and House of the Dead.
It'd be so nice if movies could be true to their source. Things will change from one medium to the next. Some things just don't work in a book that work on a movie, and vice versa, and et al. And things need to be condensed to fit the time frame, so melding some characters and events is inevitable. But to stray so far it's its own thing is rarely, if ever, successful.

Rise of the Footsoldier: Origins (2021)

So, is there a "Rise of the Footsoldier" film that does NOT talk about the origins? If so, how does it show the "rise"? Sounds like the can announces its contents as "Chili Con Carne with Beef!"

So, is there a "Rise of the Footsoldier" film that does NOT talk about the origins? If so, how does it show the "rise"? Sounds like the can announces its contents as "Chili Con Carne with Beef!"
Well this one is a prequel. The 3rd prequel