What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

that new avatar you have today is causing ME some serious back issues!!!

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Eating Raisin Toast, while my husband introduces me to the movie The Cannonball Run (1981).

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Having a coffee first of the day, and looking at the snow and dreading the fact of going out later...

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm hoping I get out to the pub tonight. Being in the beer garden when it's snowing is my favourite part of Winter

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
julesee and i just got back from having brunch with 2 of my closest long time friends. it was so awesome to get out of the house and laugh. just wish we could it more often.

Oh, I love Season 3. I think season 4 is better, (and John Lithgow gives the kind of performance that people think Tony Hopkins gives in SotL) but I liked Season 3 a lot more.
Yeah, finished season 3. Really really enjoyed it. I know nothing about season 4 other than Lithgow is in it and it's considered to be the best season yet, so i'm very excited and feel like there is so much more to come. I was a bit worried with the first couple of episodes in the season. Didn't like the vibe and wasn't so sure
WARNING: "Dexter season 3 spoilers" spoilers below
Miguel Prado as Dexter's partner could be an interesting plot development. I felt like they had crossed similar territory with the Lila character in season 2, but I was quite surprised at how compelling the relationship was given the predictability.

I think season 3 is probably the weakest. Not much weaker than the others, but a bit. But really, I find all of them far closer to each other in quality than I do in any other show of at least as many.
Yeah, as much as I really enjoyed season 3, I too find it to be SLIGHTLY weaker than the other 2, and that's basically for the reasons highlighted in the spoiler tag. All are very close in quality like you said though. Sort of like The Wire.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im a huge Dexter fan and im looking forward to getting Series 4 on DVD as Im not really a fan of watching it on tv

Having quite a stressfull day today, the snow has frozen the water in our pipes so we have NO WATER in the house at all. No toilet water, no water in the taps and worse still no water in the kettle Lucky the heating is working

Melt some snow in the kettle

Is that your real Hair? very nice
Unfortunately not.

It's a trial wig, to see if I'd suit real pink hair. I've wanted pink hair for ages, but I have black hair in real life so would be a huge chunk of cash to get it this color without completely destroying it. hehe

Unfortunately not.

It's a trial wig, to see if I'd suit real pink hair. I've wanted pink hair for ages, but I have black hair in real life so would be a huge chunk of cash to get it this color without completely destroying it. hehe
Why not just wear the wig it suites you

Why not just wear the wig it suites you
Well, because I'd love to wear it all the time. I can't wear the wig to work or put it up in a pony tail!

But you are right, it is fun to wear the wig, and if it's the best I can do, then it is at least something. Plus I have a green one too, which means i can shake things up a bit