Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Watch Suspiria.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

For a rainy night... Giallo always sets the mood.

It hot here, probabaly 127 hours or El Topo maybe!

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
I'm doing a re-watch of Stuart: A Life Backwards. A beautifully poignant, ofttimes funny, and ultimately tragic true story of Stuart Shorter.

One of Tom Hardy's finest acting roles.

Not Enough Time
Probably some horror movie or some cheesy slasher movie would do the trick!
I've recently come to realize the sad fact that my collection is majorly under-supplied with horror movies. And my Hitchcock films are just not nearly as enjoyable, or should I say captivating, since I stopped smoking weed But I did buy a 4-pack of horror a few weeks ago I'll put the titles up and see if anyone has seen and give me opinions......

oh and I ended up watching Kill Bill Vol2 and Things To Come.

Today I rented a bunch of much anticipated ones !
Persona
Planet of the Apes (1968)
Young Frankenstein
After Hours
Brazil (this one I've seen but I want to see it again and just confirm my hunch that it needs to be in my collection)

I'm so excited!!!!

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Good Night, and Good Luck. (2005)

This has been on my watchlist already for a very long time. I'm finally seeing it tonight!
Good choice!

I've recently come to realize the sad fact that my collection is majorly under-supplied with horror movies. And my Hitchcock films are just not nearly as enjoyable, or should I say captivating, since I stopped smoking weed But I did buy a 4-pack of horror a few weeks ago I'll put the titles up and see if anyone has seen and give me opinions......

oh and I ended up watching Kill Bill Vol2 and Things To Come.

Today I rented a bunch of much anticipated ones !
Persona
Planet of the Apes (1968)
Young Frankenstein
After Hours
Brazil (this one I've seen but I want to see it again and just confirm my hunch that it needs to be in my collection)

I'm so excited!!!!
Sadly i am not into horror movies. I live alone. I only watch it when my friends are staying for the night or I am staying the night over at my friends place. Watch it together!

My last two horror movie experience was not good.

Planning to see Being There or The Best Years Of Our Lives

Not Enough Time
Sadly i am not into horror movies. I live alone. I only watch it when my friends are staying for the night or I am staying the night over at my friends place. Watch it together!

My last two horror movie experience was not good.
Yeah horror movies are generally hit or miss. What were the last two you saw??

There are so many horrible ones (that are really only good if you're watching them with friends, or you're just a big horror fan). I'm more into psyc thrillers or creepy suspense, but I like a good horror movie. Example, I love Friday the 13th even though it's not my usual type of movie. Movies like House of 1000 Corpses didn't do much for me and I'd never had watched it by myself. I like the SAW movies, but hate mindless gore. Can't explain it, just is.

Yeah horror movies are generally hit or miss. What were the last two you saw??

There are so many horrible ones (that are really only good if you're watching them with friends, or you're just a big horror fan). I'm more into psyc thrillers or creepy suspense, but I like a good horror movie. Example, I love Friday the 13th even though it's not my usual type of movie. Movies like House of 1000 Corpses didn't do much for me and I'd never had watched it by myself. I like the SAW movies, but hate mindless gore. Can't explain it, just is.
The first was...

Ragini MMS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1890513/

More than the movie it was the theater i guess. Sat in the corner, no one sitting around me, sitting just below the speakers. Not good. First hour or so, it was all sex and stuff. At that point of time, i was confident i was going to finish the movie without issues. The second hour, i was just wishing the movie was over. Did not sleep well for 4 days after that.

Then 1 week after that it was REC.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

This one scared the **** out of me probably because I was still having side effects of the first one.

After that watched only 2 horror movies. The Shining, not that scary and one other one, watched it with friends.

^^Start with Modern Times maybe!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
City Lights was my first Chaplin as well. Made me watch Dictator!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Start with Modern Times maybe!
Or The Kid. Or The Gold Rush. Or The Circus. Or The Great Dictator. Or Monsieur Verdoux. Or ...

City Lights is a perfect starter!

My film for tonight:

Face/Off (1997)

My expectations are: stylish film with some awesome violence and a lot of entertainment.

Then you should've watched The Killer. The most impressive, and, perhaps, only truly impressive thing about Face/Off is the scenery-chewing displayed by its two leading protagonists.