What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

Tombstone

A Day At The Races

The most loathsome of all goblins
I think I have watched Beetlejuice at least 50 times. I obsessed over this movie when I was a kid.

younger and growing up, it was films like stand by me, weird science and the outsiders. must have watched them 3 at least 20 times each.
but now later in life it's the godfather 1 and 2, i'd say i've seen them both about 20 times

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
Probably The Empire Strikes Back...no doubt followed by the other two SW OT movies; A New Hope, and Return of the Jedi.

Or maybe it's The Magic Sword:Quest for Camelot; my son's favourite movie when he was younger. He'd want to watch it ALL the time, he was really into Arthurian tales...still is.

Hmm probably sammy the way out seal because i used to watch that a bunch as a kid lol. that or maybe willow

as an adult i think the movie i've seen the most is the two towers
must have seen that a dozen times

Flash Gordon is probably the first, with Princess Bride a close 2nd. Others would be the staples of my youth: Jaws, Star Wars (all of them), ET, 2001, with MOrtal Kombat thrown in the mix cause I am a geek.

Not Enough Time
As a kid: either -Land Before Time- or -Rescuers Down Under-

As an teenager/adult: hands down -Anchorman-. I used to watch that movie at least once a day, its sad really, one of those movies I can recite word for word.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Probably Sleeping Beauty (1959) in my childhood.

It was my all time favorite movie back then. I was completely addicted to the brilliant Tchaikovsky theme song in it. Music has always been one of the most important aspects of a movie for me.

This is still one of the best Disney pictures of all time, in my opinion. It's a magical film for sure!

(Aurora is also the most attractive Disney princess)

+ The prince is called Philip(pe), which is my real life name!

star wars. sunshine.

A new hope and the Princeess pride.

Across the universe

Anchorman or Road Trip