My New Pet

Tools    

I have found myself the owner of a new Kitten, found abandoned by my Niece. He's a little bit of a narc, but highly adorable and after a week or indecision I decided to keep him. Much to the chagrine of my dog, but she's fine on the whole accept when it comes to her food, it's hers and only hers.

I've named him Yoshi. Here's the closest picture I could find on the internet to match him. The one facing forward in the top left corner.

Put me in your pocket...
Awww Rev...he sounds sweet. Congrats on your new Yoshi (love the name).

Originally Posted by Revenant
she's fine on the whole accept when it comes to her food, it's hers and only hers.
That sounds fair to me.~
Hehe....my husband has terrible food envy and can't help himself to..well, help himself the kids plates or my plate (before we're done), so I can relate a wee bit.

What a cutie... I love Tuxedo cats...

I really miss my kitty...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Randomly visiting for now
here kitty kitty! I love cats especially when they are really tiny and don't sleep all the time....

The name 'yoshi' is a great choice but what kinds of nicknames are there for yoshi....."Yo", "yo-yo", "osh", "oshie".....k that's all I got, or you could just say 'yoshi' all the time...

700th post woo!!

Originally Posted by Aniko
Hehe....my husband has terrible food envy and can't help himself to..well, help himself the kids plates or my plate (before we're done), so I can relate a wee bit.
'Joey don't share food'

Yoshi does have a knickname from me, it's, 'Oy no!' or 'Ouch'. Those little claws are sharp.
I also sometimes call him Yoshi-san.

congrats Rev

May The Forks be With Us
Cool. Cats are cool.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

There are those who call me...Tim.
Get your cat used to water as soon as possible (or as soon as your vet or anyone here with experience says is safe). It'll make washing Yoshi much easier later on, as I've found out to both mine and my two cat's enormous distress. Damn fleas

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Get your cat used to water as soon as possible (or as soon as your vet or anyone here with experience says is safe). It'll make washing Yoshi much easier later on, as I've found out to both mine and my two cat's enormous distress. Damn fleas

Front Line or Advantage Flea Control work wonders getting rid of fleas on cats or dogs...

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Revenant
'Joey don't share food'

Yoshi does have a knickname from me, it's, 'Oy no!' or 'Ouch'. Those little claws are sharp.
I also sometimes call him Yoshi-san.
yes Yoshi-san is awesome .

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Front Line or Advantage Flea Control work wonders getting rid of fleas on cats or dogs...
I remember you telling me that yonks ago, and we've pretty much got it under control now . It's just those memories...*breaks out in a cold sweat*