Celebrity Encounters.

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
My sisters and I met that grandpa guy from the Munsters in Basken Robins.It was really creepy we kinda noticed him but we didn't want his autograph or anything;he comes up to us and is like ,"do you know who I am?we said,"yeah you're the old guy from the Munsters."He started sighning our napkins and stuff.Then we started leaving and he followed us to our car and telling us about all these famous people he knows.We just thanked him for sharing and took off,what a freak!

In my second year at Uni in Sheffield I saw (in no particular order) Chris Waddle (former England footballer), Prince Naseem Hamed (boxer/fool), Roni Size (drum'n'bass DJ)and most relevantly Tom Conti an old school British lovie as they call actors of the stage. Superb in Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence and Shirley Valentine.

Hummm, celebritys I have known & had tea with, hahaha!

Eddie Izzard has come to our house, Pigsnie knows him. Ive also met Mr Bean, he laughed when I said he was the ugliest guy I ever seen. (I was 9.) I seen Jude Law & his wife in a pub, Clive andersen, Stephen fry, David Atenbrough, nicole Kidman (her skins so WHITE! like the underside of a fish!) & Jeremy northam. Saw him talkin to Pigsnie at heathrow and I wuz ignored of course.
Nobody wants to talk to crazy little kids!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Eddie Izzard!!! Sweet god! He is my favorite comedian. I envy you so much now!!!

Well he doesnt talk to me much. He just sez, youre in Harrow, poor chap & then he goes off into the library with Pigsnie where they start drinkin & tellin dirty stories. At least I think theyre dirty stories becuz the doors are always shut & I cant hear very well through closed doors, hahaha!

Anyhoo, he never wears makeup when he comes altho he does wear nailpolish. And he always wears a leather jacket, a tee & jeans & he never shaves & I dont think he even washes his hair very much.

That is soo damn cool. I wish I were you just to see him in person! That guy is insanely funny. Smartest sense of humor out of any comedian I have ever seen.

Michelle Yeoh was in the same swimming team as my Mother at school in Malaysia and they keep a fair amount of contact.

I met Michael Keaton's son this past weekend. He goes to the same college as my bro. He is really skinny. Looks like he has that back disorder that the woman in Pet Cemetery 2 had.

I once met Craig Charles (lister from red dwarf) in a pub!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I just got back from picking up a few things at the local market and saw Timothy Dalton there, for the second time.

My ex was in a show with Bebe Neuwirth and I got to meet her at the cast party. He was also in a movie with Mako, Shelley Winters and Patricia Neal. I was awed to meet both Neuwirth and Neal.

I went to see some theater a few months ago and we had to stand outside and wait for the house to open. The guy standing right beside me on the sidewalk was John Cusack. Also in the crowd: Susan Dey, and Angelica Houston. When we got into the show, my friend and I were seated on cushions on stage, right at the feet of the actors: Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon.

I saw Gary Sinease at O'Hare airport.
I almost ran smack into Carol Burnette in the lobby of a hospital.
I did run smack into Ed Norton.
George Clooney laughed at me once... I saw him and Julianna Margolis having lunch at Warner Bros.

I've seen Scott Bacula, Matthew Perry and Alexis Bledel in traffic.

I've seen Elijah Wood, Brooke Sheilds, Kathy Griffin, Anthon Edwards, Noah Wiley, Geena Davis and Craig Kilborn do their jobs, on various sets.

My favorite though, is a guy I met online in a chatroom, who produced Animaniacs and was the basis for the character "The Brain". Have gotten together with him in person several times, and there is NO MISSING resemblance - they took his physical features, mannerisms and speaking rhythms for that little mouse. Nicest man with the blackest sense of humor anywhere.

Yeah, but have you ever met anyone famous?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
I just got back from picking up a few things at the local market and saw Timothy Dalton there, for the second time.

My ex was in a show with Bebe Neuwirth and I got to meet her at the cast party. He was also in a movie with Mako, Shelley Winters and Patricia Neal. I was awed to meet both Neuwirth and Neal.

I went to see some theater a few months ago and we had to stand outside and wait for the house to open. The guy standing right beside me on the sidewalk was John Cusack. Also in the crowd: Susan Dey, and Angelica Houston. When we got into the show, my friend and I were seated on cushions on stage, right at the feet of the actors: Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon.

I saw Gary Sinease at O'Hare airport.
I almost ran smack into Carol Burnette in the lobby of a hospital.
I did run smack into Ed Norton.
George Clooney laughed at me once... I saw him and Julianna Margolis having lunch at Warner Bros.

I've seen Scott Bacula, Matthew Perry and Alexis Bledel in traffic.

I've seen Elijah Wood, Brooke Sheilds, Kathy Griffin, Anthon Edwards, Noah Wiley, Geena Davis and Craig Kilborn do their jobs, on various sets.

My favorite though, is a guy I met online in a chatroom, who produced Animaniacs and was the basis for the character "The Brain". Have gotten together with him in person several times, and there is NO MISSING resemblance - they took his physical features, mannerisms and speaking rhythms for that little mouse. Nicest man with the blackest sense of humor anywhere.
You mean to tell me that the mouse is not real? What the Devil is going on? What's next?

At least I still have Sponge Bob.

I have met a few celebs.

Tool
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Marilyn Manson
Disturbed
Kittie
Crazytown
Dry Kill Logic
Burning Brides
Collin Powell
Aria Giovanni =0

Thats it off of the top of my head.

**Oh and my dad ran into Paul Mccartney at the State Department.

For boxing fans.I met Lou Duva and Pernel "Sweet Pea" Whitaker in a mall in Florida.
Billy Joel in Sag Harbor Long Island.
Phil Donahue in Norwalk Conneticut,His yacht was next to one I was guest on.
Lenny Dykstra,but he really don't count because I had to pay for his autograph.
O also when I was in Florida,my boss introduced me to Tommy Lasorda,Vic Damone and Diane Carrol.I think thats his wifes name.We were trying to start up a company with them as investors in Vero Beach but the deal fell through grrr.

My sister met Jami Gertz in a Germany airport and she promptly told her that I thought she was really hot.WTG SIS!!Of course that was long time ago,she isnt aging that well imo but still doable
Legends of the Fall
BraveHeart
American History X

I robbed Paris Hilton of her anal virginity after I met her at a corner store and we chatted and, well, one thing led to another...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Ulysses Everett McGill
I robbed Paris Hilton of her anal virginity after I met her at a corner store and we chatted and, well, one thing led to another...
You fell for that story?

Arresting your development
What? I liked that story.

I wouldn't lie about such a life changing event