The 9th Mofo Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

i really want to join this but i'm little bit busy with study and work and other BSs :/
but i think i can watch a movie or two per week , is it gonna be enough ?
It's usually set up so that you get a week's time per movie.

Master of My Domain
Sent in my nomination. It might bore you to death, or blow your mind away.

Dammit. I really want to join this now. I'm leaving it up to Raul though, I'll respect his decision.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sure thing Swan!

Not to diss Swan or anything but I highly suggest people start with the films of those who 100% finish these all the time. I just know from past experience that's what makes it difficult to complete at times. There's always a few dropouts and that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Sorry for my bad English :p
nom sent. i think it has a nice balance between being a masterpiece and a movie that not all have seen!
it's exactly what i tried to nominate !

Sure thing Swan!

Not to diss Swan or anything but I highly suggest people start with the films of those who 100% finish these all the time. I just know from past experience that's what makes it difficult to complete at times. There's always a few dropouts and that's just how the cookie crumbles.
Thanks man! I intend to get started right when the nominations are announced.

I definitely agree. No offense taken. I was going to suggest the same thing.

Sent in my nomination. I think I made the right choice for this particular HoF, all things considered - a bit more of a humble nomination you guys won't need to rush to get to. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. It's one of my faves.