50 things women can't do

Tools    

I understand. I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes. I can be extremely hard headed and I've always been a bit excessive on the womens lib issues. Thats why I put my second post. I didn't want people to get the wrong idea and think I was really pissed cuz I wasn't. Just getting my 2 cents out there.

whiterabbit.......i say bravo to tough capable women......i could'nt handle having any female friends who cry over broken nails. make sure you read back through this whole thread. there's a lot of tongue in cheek.

welcome to Mofo. there are only a few of us females here--all brilliantly insightful and witty.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
welcome to Mofo. there are only a few of us females here--all brilliantly insightful and witty.
and...practicing pissing out windows.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Originally posted by WhiteRabbit
This is going to be a long post so bear with me:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
JESUS!

Yes, I admit it, it was a joke.

Rock God
hey, fezzy, she doesn't edit your posts!

whiterabbit - farting and belching both come in handy on these forums. seriously, good for you. there's nothing wrong with learning about cars and electrical equipment and stuff like that. it's cool, actually.

good luck with the pissing out of windows thing. all of us down here on the sidewalk are rooting for you.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
***Fez Wizardo sits down, pulls out his acoustic guitar, and starts to sing the chorus of Subterranean Homesick Alien

i get a kick out of your posts fez.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I really hope you're not being sarcastic Patti, I'm so chilled I'm beginning to feel out of place

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
***Fez Wizardo sits down, pulls out his acoustic guitar, and starts to sing the chorus of Subterranean Homesick Alien
Ha! That's rich.

On a much darker note:

I have something women can't do. At least this woman.

I have a hard time saying no. Seems like men have the "no" thing down pat.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Why oh why don't I keep up with some of these threads!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
***Fez Wizardo clicks on his mod drop down menu and clicks the "lock/unlock thread" option

MWA!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer
Pity it only works when Chris, Peter, or I do it though.
*annoying voice* I'm a big important moderator...neh neh neh neh*

not being sarcastic at all fez.......you come in from unique and
creative angles.....with posting that is.

hey sades, has spud asked you if you like water yet?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
*annoying voice* I'm a big important moderator...neh neh neh neh*
Sadie, you always know how to put a smile on my face and make me laugh...

Chaotic ins(a/o)m(y)niac
Ooh, wait, I know one if it's not mentioned before! Being interested in the Fast & Furious Franchise or Transformers or anything action.., right?