Which would you rather?

Tools    

ginger hair, i shaved my head before and I am often changing the colour
trailer trash for me. My father is a hilbilly. (Kinda embarrassing).

Here's one. Deaf or blind?

Deaf for me

i'm not aware of every stereotype involving trailer trash and hillbillies, so i'll reserve that decision until i can make a well informed decision, in other words, it's just too dam tough to decide

blind

i'd still have to go with no sex, of course i'm partial to many budhist and hindu beleifs, so as far as i'm concerned, sex will only divert me from the path to enlightment

Spike: No sex

Meg: ......I can't make a comment here....

Spike: Just pick!

Meg: *thinks*

Spike: PICK NOW!!

Meg: *picks nose*

Spike:......NOT YOUR NOSE!! THERE'S A QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ANSWER!....so pick..er answer the question.

Meg: no sex

history *is* moralizing
uh, if one chooses sex, thus losing his/her senses, ...what's the point of sex without these senses?... einh?

Good call......oops
Would you rather be forced to see the film you hate constantly for a week or never have seen your favourite film?

history *is* moralizing
first thing. who knows, i might end up loving it? or at least it'd give me plenty of time to collect arguments for the next time i talk about it, plus i'd make me appreciate even more my favorite movies afterwards...

likewise

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by 7thson
I like sex.
uh, wasn't the NEW question:
"Would you rather be forced to see the film you hate constantly for a week or never have seen your favourite film?"
??????????

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
I'll see the film I hate constantly. D&D movie for a week is gonna suck big time.

MMM.....if I had to lose either arms or legs, id lose my legs.

BUT, if they were Catherine Zeta Jones' legs........different story.

Would you rather be neutered or have all men/women be totally repulsed by you?