Has anyone else noticed this in Almost Famous!????

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
In the scene where whatshisname(bad with names today) and Penny Lane are in the car.... An image BRIEFLY passes over the windshield... And if you rewind it(or if you were quick enough to catch it) You should have seen this Which is of course the cover to Pink Floyd's Darkside of the moon album... I was just wondering if anyone else picked this up... And do you think there is any symbolic meaning to it?

with Pink Floyd it's hard to tell man. In that movie I was more interested in anything Zeppelin.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I saw it too & think it had to be on purpose by the editor/director.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Wow, is that really there? I've never seen that and I've seen the movie quite a few times. Cool.

Since the movie is Cameron Crowe's memories as a young writer working for Rolling Stone and is an homage to rock and roll, I'm sure it was put there on purpose.

Great movie, but it was unnecessary to rip on Jim Morrison!

He was a genius.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Oh I never noticed that either.....maybe a reference to the times or Penny Lane being on drugs....gonna have to think about this one!

American Beauty has songs from Pink Floyd in it. Maybe it was visible because a crew member was carrying it and it reflected off the windshield by accident?