Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

No amount of money would make me watch this.

The trailer made me laugh. A white American playing a Persian? Uh, no....
Not to mention Anglo-Indian actor Sir Ben Kingsley playing God only knows what nationality.

Just now figured out that’s Jake G.

The trailer made me laugh. A white American playing a Persian? Uh, no....
Yah know, this is based off a video game. They do whatever they want.

The truth is in here
Lawrence Of Arabia is an awesome movie. Great characters, interesting political drama, beautifully directed and with one of the best scores for a historical epic you'll ever hear. I'm unsurprisingly a fan of it considering my avatar. You're missing out, Stirchley.

Lawrence Of Arabia is an awesome movie. Great characters, interesting political drama, beautifully directed and with one of the best scores for a historical epic you'll ever hear. I'm unsurprisingly a fan of it considering my avatar. You're missing out, Stirchley.
I agree. Everyone was completely bowled over by this one in '62. It's a tour de force by David Lean and DP Freddie Young, shot in glorious Super Panavision. A true heavyweight cast. I think it's one of the best epic films ever produced.

Next time, they should try to stick to the video game tropes that made the game worth playing.
They need to do that to any video game to movie. Example Max Payne and House of the Dead.

Nope, I’m not.