That was interesting

Tools    

GimmeGoodRep
I was looking to see who was online and then I saw that there were maybe 10-15 members on right now in cluding myself. after that it showed all the guests. there must have been 50 of them. all those crazy people. why dont they join? weird people.

Donate blood, move to Houston in the summer.

OOOOOO I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, because that is what I truly want to be, And if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner Everyone Would be in love with me!!!!!

Because maybe, there just interested in certain threads and not in joining.

For example, a film student doing a project on Martin Scorsese and was googling for info on it and they came along the thread Martin Scorsese, Genius in our forum.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I've noticed the same thing.

The trends are pretty funny, as well. Come Friday afternoon, there will be 15 Guests looking at the Sexy Celebrity Thread.

And there are usually half a dozen reading the MoFo Outlaw thread. Why all the fascination if they're not members? Only so many of them can really be Django.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Why all the fascination if they're not members? Only so many of them can really be Django.

May The Forks be With Us
Sam i love your avatar, that is incredibly cool.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
The trends are pretty funny, as well. Come Friday afternoon, there will be 15 Guests looking at the Sexy Celebrity Thread
Yeah what's with that, I mean the sexiest actresses and actors thread can't really give much info for a Film student (as someone suggested, forget who), I mean there are at least 20 guests looking at it now, what's so good about it............wait wait I haven't seen it yet.........this better be good *goes to thread