What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Irréversible top & Tom Hardy + Noomi Rapace bottom is all I got.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Open Floor

You're only supposed to post if you answer the question correctly. You haven't.
Are you just bored and trolling?
Sorry, I will wait till Stirchley returns. I don't have fun trolling, I haven't played before.

Someone already said Tom Hardy was here, I think that's Alan Rickman on the top, probably not.
May I suggest you read the very first post in this thread so that you understand the point of the game.

May I suggest you read the very first post in this thread so that you understand the point of the game.
Thank you, I’ll let someone else try until I better understand it.

The three films are Irréversible, Mesrine: Killer Instinct, and Child 44. The common actor who appears in all three of those productions is the Frenchman
Vincent Cassel

Now it is an OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think the first picture is Christopher Walken in The Deer Hunter.

The second picture looks like James Van Der Beek, but I don't know what movie it's from.

I'm pretty sure that the third picture is Kevin Spacey in The Ref. (I don't remember the name of the actress who played his wife.)

The last picture is Kiefer Sutherland, but I don't recognize the movie.

Kiefer Sutherland and Ray Liotta as doctor's at a besieged VA hospital in Article 99.

The Deer Hunter + Stolen (2009) + The Ref + Article 99 =
Rutanya Alda

OPEN FLOOR