Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Matt Damon and Jesse Plemons
Meth Damon.

Or, for Fargo viewers, Meat Damon.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Meth Damon.

Or, for Fargo viewers, Meat Damon.
Yep, and he looks to have been eating for a russell crowe sized role lately. I didnt recognise him.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
How's this one...

Pilou Asbaek (Ghost in the Shell) and Joshua Jackson (The Affair)

Good one

Imogen Poots and Eve Hewson (Bono’s daughter)

Today I was watching an episode of Family Affair from 1967 and this kid showed up...
I said, "Hey, it's young Barry Williams before he played Greg on the Brady Bunch!"

Turns out it wasn't Barry Williams, but a child actor named Joel Davison who looked remarkably a lot like Barry...

Joel Davison

Barry Williams

I went back through this whole thread and saw Thomas Jane mentioned many times, and Aaron Eckhart once, but never together. In their early careers, I used to get these guys mixed up all the time:

Hannah John-Kamen in Ready Player One is Sylvia Hoeks in Blade Runner 2049.

I went back through this whole thread and saw Thomas Jane mentioned many times, and Aaron Eckhart once, but never together. In their early careers, I used to get these guys mixed up all the time:

This is weird... but watch this old commercial with John Goodman (Yes, THAT'S John Goodman!)

He looked something like Aaron Eckhart when he was young!

This is weird... but watch this old commercial with John Goodman (Yes, THAT'S John Goodman!)

He looked something like Aaron Eckhart when he was young!

Yeah, I can see that. It's really strange to see him so young. Goodman, in that commercial reminds me a bit of actor James Hampton (seen here in Teen Wolf):

Margot Kidder (Superman, Black Christmas) looks A LOT like a young Demi Moore.
That's interesting because there is something about Demi Moore that reminds me of Kidder. It's probably the voice as well.

Yeah, I can see that. It's really strange to see him so young. Goodman, in that commercial reminds me a bit of actor James Hampton (seen here in Teen Wolf):

Oh yeah - that's "Dobbs" from F-Troop, "Caretaker" from the original The Longest Yard and of course his small but great role in Sling Blade (he's one of those actors whose name I can never remember)!

Rachel Brosnahan and Evan Rachel Wood try to convince the world that they are not the same person...

... I remain skeptical.

This is an obscure one, but I noticed that PBS Newshour Correspondent William Brangham looks like SNL alumni Chris Parnell...

William Brangham

Chris Parnell

Okay... I never saw them together, so there's not that much resemblence, but whenever I see Brangham on PBS I always think, "that guy looks like the comedian from SNL."