Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
[quote=Dani8;1844967]
The great wall.

LOL I've been putting this off and I take your word for it, Ms M. Thanks.
Nothing special, IMO.

The Salazars Revenge.

Old, good Jack Sparrow. Capitan Jack Sparrow. And Elisabeth. And Will. It was good to see them

The performances were great, especially Rebecca Hall's. The director can direct actors, but he can't direct the camera. The direction is fairly stale, but he does great in two scenes; The 'Yes but' scene and 'Christine sorting the papers before 'you know what'' scene. The script is pretty great and the actors deliver it well.

+

The performances were great, especially Rebecca Hall's. The director can direct actors, but he can't direct the camera. The direction is fairly stale, but he does great in two scenes; The 'Yes but' scene and 'Christine sorting the papers before 'you know what'' scene. The script is pretty great and the actors deliver it well.

+
I liked it too and gave it the same rating. My Review

I think the director chose to do the camera work in the style of the early 1970s, to give the film a 'you are there' look. That's only my guess, I could be wrong.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wolverine origins.
Rewatch.

Wolverine is always good. Even if its average
How did you watch all of these in one night, Ms M? These days for me it's one and I'm out like a light.

Wonder Woman.

Few persons warned me, its awful movie. I think Chris Pine did good job
The scene in the battlefield - hilarious.

[quote=Dani8;1844983]

How did you watch all of these in one night, Ms M? These days for me it's one and I'm out like a light.
No
I didnt have time to post here up to date because of Christmas, so now I'm catching up.
I have got free time, so I have been watching two or three movies a day

And one more thing. I'm in my home town right now, where lives my uncle, who has been moviefun since I remember. When I was a child I begged him to let me watch horrors with him. And in his DVD collection I have found some movies from this year I haven't seen. So it's great opportunity for me

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[quote=Ms. M;1844991]
No
I didnt have time to post here up to date because of Christmas, so now I'm catching up.
I have got free time, so I have been watching two or three movies a day
2-3 a day sounds perfect to me. Go for it!

This might just do nobody any good.
Wonder Woman. The scene in the battlefield - hilarious.
Hmm, I though that was a real highlight. A very effective moment of heroic prowess that had been lacking, in DC movies at least.

I’d also be willing to say Gadot embodies the character really well.

The Maze Runner (2014)

My Week With Marilyn (Simon Curtis, 2011)

Five minutes with the real Marilyn would be more memorable

How the Grinch Stole Christmas
was going to follow up with the original TV version but it didn't work out.
Side note that I learned earlier this year while doing Song Tournaments is: Little Susie Who grows up to be the singer in the band Pretty Reckless--
CRAZY, huh?!
Well, damn, that's pretty cool. I actually listened to Pretty Reckless for the first time just a few days ago. They're pretty good, her voice sounds older, doesn't sound like someone in her early 20s (or however old she is).

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Well, damn, that's pretty cool. I actually listened to Pretty Reckless for the first time just a few days ago. They're pretty good, her voice sounds older, doesn't sound like someone in her early 20s (or however old she is).
yeah, I was rather impressed with their ability and the growth over several albums. Especially the latest one "Who You Selling For"

yeah, I was rather impressed with their ability and the growth over several albums. Especially the latest one "Who You Selling For"
Yeah I was all ready to to poo poo it (I mean, come on, it's as close to Disney Princesses turning to death metal as we're going to get ), but it was actually pretty cool.