Free Movie Links

Tools    

Thanks! I tried to watch it without subs a few months ago and read a transcript but it just wasn't working out.

Thanks! I tried to watch it without subs a few months ago and read a transcript but it just wasn't working out.
You could also add a .srt sub file to a movie using certain video players like VLC, if you can't find it with the subs already there.

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
You're eternally in my debt Here ya go it was just on YouTube and this is even at 720p

You. Are. A. GOD.
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

Anybody has anything on Friedkin's The Guardian (1990)?

OK, this is gonna be a horrific one, but these movies are short and I can at least get through them for quick fodder for my log. I need links to "Little Cars" 4 and 5, some Brinquedo shorts. I've watched quite a few Brinquedo shorts for my worst movies ever list, but 4 and 5 are evading me.

OK, this is gonna be a horrific one, but these movies are short and I can at least get through them for quick fodder for my log. I need links to "Little Cars" 4 and 5, some Brinquedo shorts. I've watched quite a few Brinquedo shorts for my worst movies ever list, but 4 and 5 are evading me.
I can't find any free links to those either. I'm just seeing a bunch of DVDs for them.

I recently came across Heimat: A Chronicle of Germany, which is virtually impossible to track down without buying a DVD (which can be up to $50 or more). If anyone else would like download links to the film, let me know and I'll send them to you via DMs. The links expire on October 28 though, so if you'd like it, make sure to let me know in advance.