Name The Actor

Tools    

4 days old - nobody knows

This is one of those actors whose face is recognizable but no one knows his name...he made his film debut in a 1982 film called A Stranger is Watching. The same year he also had a small role in the classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

James Russo

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I have no idea either...I totally forgot who this is...I'm going to have to post someone else:
LOL. I do this too. Especially when I leave Friday & don’t return until Monday.

Don’t know the new one.

Citizen's right, it is Christopher Collet...since I posted that first, it's your turn, Citizen
I reversed looked up the photo, after...a new one was posted. I only posted the name just for information in case everyone was interested. So Gideon's last photo is still the one to be guessed.

Born in Germany and made his film debut in 1950. His film credits include Rhapsody, The Return of Jack Slade, Bad Day at Black Rock, The Cruel Tower, and Pretty Boy Floyd. He also co-starred with Anne Francis on the detective series Honey West.