Christian Bale

Tools    

Intense is definitely an adjective I would associate with Bale's work.
Use the 'EDIT' button if you want to add a new statement (or in your case sentence) to your original comment. It's kind of annoying to scroll through all your one sentence post sets all the time.

I'm very much looking forward to American Hustle, in which Bale will star. It looks like he finally goes back to his more comic side (as in American Psycho, which I loved because of him). It will be a very welcome refreshment after his way too serious Batman films, which were still pretty good mostly, but didn't use this superior side of Bale, in my opinion.

http://thefilmstage.com/trailer/firs...y-cooper-more/

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Bale is a phenomenal actor one of my favorite performances by him is American Psycho and obviously Batman in the Nolan trilogy. I also really enjoyed his performance in The Machinist.

Definitely a great actor. Loved him in these.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I like hom so much. He was good in Batman The dark Knight Rises.

Writing about body transformation: What did he do with his voice during the batman movies? A few times i had to really try hard not to laugh..

This might just do nobody any good.
Bale is playing Dick Cheney next and holy **** balls!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bale is playing Dick Cheney next and holy **** balls!

What the. Does that guy just like to make love to his food or is he simply committed to his craft? Pretty sure he could have worn a fat suit.

This might just do nobody any good.
I’m waiting to see how Sam Rockwell looks as W.

I thought this was going to be a Christian-bashing thread and I'm so glad it's not...a very good actor and my # 2 favorite movie chameleon. able to completely transform himself for every role he plays...my # 1 is Jared Leto.

I think there is already a thread about Mr Bale, but in the spirit of the thread, I'm a fan. He's solid in everything he does, and his performance in American Psycho might be the best of the 2000's so far. I don't really care about the details of his personal life, that shouldn't factor in when judging a performance.
The man was definitely robbed of an Oscar nomination for American Psycho.

Make a better place
He's probably my most hated actor

I really can't stand him