Who should be the next MoFo Moderator? Vote!

Tools    

Who should be the next MoFo Moderator? Vote!
27.78%
5 votes
Toose
38.89%
7 votes
Toose
33.33%
6 votes
Toose
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Such a good, good, boy!

He'd be perfect!

HOHOHO

It's straight from God's mouth!

It SHOULD be Toose!

***I'm editing this post****

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Gracie!...If she`s not available then Lord Slaytan!...If he`s non-commital,then Toose!......................Maybe.

Put me in your pocket...
Toose....your so funny. Don't worry...I voted for you.

Yoda, when you gave him Mod powers...didn't you knight him Sir Toose? Or is my memory not correct? Maybe there should be an official ceremony.

After Toose is/or if knighted again...and if you ever consider another knighthood... ....I think LordSlaytan would be a good mod. He helps keep the peace around here.

Hey you never told me!

So *rubbing hands furiously together* what can I do?

You're gonna have to tutor me.

Oh, and I like "Sir Toose"... can you fix that up for me?

Sir Toose? New username? Say the word, and it shall be done.

As for powers: there should be a little dropdown menu at the bottom of every thread, on the right-hand side. There's a dropdown on the bottom of each forumdisplay, too. Use your powers wisely!

As for future Mods: we've got more than enough for now, but if the site becomes more active, I'll surely recruit more. There are a LOT of good candidates here, as most of you are very reasonable, kind, responsible people. Pretty much everyone mentioned qualifies.

Oh cool...

I never noticed it...

I will use my powers wisely, for I have learned from the mighty Yoda

.... oh and the username... change it please! I need a change!

Put me in your pocket...
Congratulations Sir Toose!
With your new powers and new castle, your new name suits you.

Congratulations… Sir Toose has a nice ring to it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i like the SIR as well...nicely done

A novel adaptation.
Congratulations on the knighting Sir Toose.
Although, of the three, I'm afraid I was unable to bring myself to vote for you, I'm still willing to whole heartedly support your new promotion.

Thank's for the nods you two, notice how Yoda and Toose just ignored my honorable mention???

JERKS!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, even though he doesn't like my avatar and his scares the bejeebies outta me, I'll give it a whirl.

Good luck on the voter turnout, Sir Toose. You might want to look into a motor-voter kind of thing if turnout is low. Or maybe it's the weather. I hear that keeps people away from the polls.

Wait, wait. Is that a hanging chad I see there? Recount!

My life isn't written very well.
Congrats Sir Toose. I think the polls have spoken.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I don't know, this election seems fishy. I think we should hold a recount down in Florida.