Movie Tab

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by jrs1013

I love the Hellraiser franchise and those are THE BEST ones. Clive Barker knows how to deliver. Horror is one of my favorite genres and those two are two examples of REAL horror.
I totally agree with you there, jrs. Unfortunately,I bought the others in the 'trilogy' (apart from the 5th or 6th) to make it up. I loved Hellraiser 1 and 2, but the others went a bit off track in the storyline department as Clive I think, didn't have much to do with them.

Candyman was a fantastic film also and I didn't mind the sequel that much either but I won't watch any more sequels to it.

Although I liked Nightbreed, I thought it was a bit messed up and could've been a bit tighter if they made more of an effort to properly theme it.

Originally posted by jrs1013
I love the Hellraiser franchise and those are THE BEST ones. Clive Barker knows how to deliver. Horror is one of my favorite genres and those two are two examples of REAL horror.
Amen. Have you seen "Hellseeker" yet? I passed up the chance to get it....

Candyman is also terrific. Candyman 2 isn't bad. The third is a turd. Haven't seen Nightbreed....

Léon

"And stop saying "okay" all the time! Okay?"

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The Sum of All Fears ~Actually enjoyed an Affleck performance for once.

Frailty ~Great flick.Paxton was superb,as was McConaughey,but the star for me was Levi Kreis playing the young Fenton Meiks.

americas sweethearts (julia roberts, john cusack, michael douglas's wife) - very forgetable movie 5/10

the yards (marky mark, joaquin phenix, sexy chalize theron) - booooooring 2/10

peral harbour (ben "i hate his chin" affleck, josh hartnett) - everyone said this is crapp so its taken me ages to watch it, but i enjoyed it....i think all the people that didn't like it were expecting a war movie, but this was more like a love story 7/10

Yeah, but even then it is still a bad love story...

The Sting
"You know me. I'm the same as you. It's two in the morning and I don't know nobody."

Shallow Hal
"Is she behind the Rhino?"

Dirty Deeds
"I think Barry's gone off you blokes."

Jackass.....................

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

A novel adaptation.
Chinatown
"When you're right, you're right. And you're right."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (No, not the new criterion, but I can;t wait until it arrives)
"Penetrating every orifice in her little body with his throbbing, un-circumsized member."

The Killing
"Where's the sucker? Where's George?"

Boogie Nights
"I heard you have a huge c*ck... May I see it?"

Eck. All those quotes may not be exact, I watched all four of them last night.

Adaptation (hhhmmm, quirky and different...but i never want to see Nic Cage lookin like that again!!) 7/10