Would it or wouldnt it?

Tools    

Would it make a good movie or not?

simple....

my idea...
one I would like to see..

anyone else know about chupacabra

check out the myth Who loves the learning channel?

My life isn't written very well.
I actually saw a whole special on this, and you're right, it would make a good movie. But, my only concern is that it would be made into one of those over-the-top Hollywood "creature-feartures". Now, I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but the special I saw on the chupacabra played like a documentary. Locals actually believe that something is out there; they've heard it, some have seen it, and what it can do to animals.
The special I saw, I can't remember if it was on the "learning Channel" or not, followed a team of cryptozoologists as they tried to capture it on film, audio tape. It was very interesting...creepy. Of course they found nothing but bloody animal carcasses with chunks torn out of their flesh, and entry wounds that resembled very big vampire-like "fangs", but it was interesting to see how natives to the area fear this thing.

I say Documentary or nothing.
Does anyone remember that old 70's documentary about aliens called "Chariots of the Gods?"

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

They had an X-Files show about the Chupacabra...very freaky like. I think a Chupacabra movie could be very cool.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I remember that X-Files episode on it and it was damn good,so I say Yes ,why not...tell the tale to the masses.

R66 ~ "Chariots of the Gods" is also a book,which I`ve got,but never read cos it`s too friggin complicated to get into.
Ever read it?

I remember that X-files too… it was pretty cool and I’d love to see a movie about the chupacabra if they did it right…

I read Chariots of the Gods several years ago… von Däniken claimed that ancient astronauts were responsible for the different ancient civilizations and he produced photos of supposedly ancient artifacts with primitive drawings of spaceships… it was later discovered that he paid a potter to make all the artifacts...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
I've never read Chariots of the Gods. I did see the movie however, and even that was too complicated for me to understand at the time. I'm not sure if "Chariots of the Gods" is on DVD or not--I'd like to see it again though. Especially now knowing, according to Cait', that it was a hoax.

If you ever feel like reading it Jonny, let me know perhaps I'll read it with you and we can start a discussion.

Originally posted by r3port3r66
If you ever feel like reading it Jonny, let me know perhaps I'll read it with you and we can start a discussion.
I, too, would read it, adn I am sure post thoughts on what I DIDNT understand from that days readings....

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by r3port3r66
If I ever feel the need to fry my brain again R66 ,it`s a deal.
But honestly,I`ve tried to get into it about 4 times now and simply said "Sod this...where`s my DVD mag" ,so I wouldn`t hold your breath,but be sure to post your thoughts if you ever get round to it mate.
Always good to hear another perspective.

A.F. Doyle, Jonny and Caityn are right, that was an awesome episode of the X-files. But since many people take the Chupacabra very seriously, so in order for it to work, hollywood couldn't make the movie over the top. But other than that, I am totally for a movie on the Chupacabra. Good idea FiLm Fr3ak!