Lord Slaytan!

Tools    

How are you my brother?

Healing? I am concerned about you, with your prize fight with a bumper and all...

I see you've been posting so I assume your pain is manageable?

Feel better, sir...

Hey! Thanks for the inquiries guys. I have a standard splint on my thumb, very little pain. A soft cast on my leg, moderate pain there. A bump on my head, nothing new. And a rather large and severe bruise on my back, very painful.

The kid that hit me was driving without any insurance and it wasn't his car either. Fortunately, I have good insurance. He was charged with driving without insurance, reckless endangerment, and I passed on pressing charges for assault. It was an accident, he was looking through his CD's when he drove onto the sidewalk.

I worked my regular schedule except for the first day after the accident, I picked up a couple of ice packs, a pint o' gin, and went to see Adaptation. It and Punch Drunk Love are my favorite movies of the last year. I'm not taking any pain meds, except a few knocks around bedtime. Other than my back, I'm feeling alright.

I'm not going to sue the kid's family or anything, I asked the D.A. to get restitution for the amount I need to pay out of pocket for my medical expenses. I've already forgiven him, since he was crying his eyes out begging for forgivness. It was a rookie mistake, it coulda' been worse.

I feel so loved.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
You've been hit by a car??? I didn't know that. ****, I'm glad you're relatively okay. Kids shouldn't drive....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Glad your getting better.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Christ, Slay! I must've missed it.
Hope you feel better soon, you forgiving soul, you.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by LordSlaytan

I feel so loved.
You are very much loved....pookie bear.~

Holy crap Tim,

Thank you, I'm sure that everyone here with a dial-up connection will love you.

My life isn't written very well.
Sorry about that. I wanted to send you real flowers, but I don't know your address, so I give you these.

"Get well soon LordSlayton, you are in our thoughts."
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fowers2.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	609  

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Rest and be well young man.

You have a true heart of gold LordSlaytan and I hope you feel like your wonderful self soon…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
I feel so loved.
that's cause you are....i've only been here a couple months and i can see that all of you seem like really nice people....so i don't doubt that you are loved my Lord...keep well

Put me in your pocket...
How's your back today Brian? Is it still sore? Is your massive bruise turning into lots of pretty colors? And how's your leg?

My life isn't written very well.
It being Monday and all, I was just wondering how you're doing.
I hope you're not too miserable at work, and they are cutting you some slack.

I hope you're able to take it easy my friend.