A education program about traffic

Tools    

Hi Experts,

This one is not exactly a movie as such, but hopefully you can help me anyway. Even with few details from my side you did manage to find the title.

Again I don't have much info since it's based on my memory of a program that was shown many years ago.
The program is about how you act/behave in traffic as pedestrian. The program can only be from the late 70s or 80s. Also I remember that they spoke German, but since they synchronize almost everything in German I'm not sure it is a German production.
The special about this education show is that the main character was a troll (I think, since it was so many years ago I saw it and only saw it once I'm not 100% sure).
It all took place in the real world and the last thing I remember is that the "troll" at the end got tired and went to sleep on a park(or public) bench.
There must have been more than one episode, since they at the end the speaker said something about "See you next time!", so there had to be at least 2 episodes, but I never got to see that one.

I hope that even with lack of info from my part and it's not a movie you can help me anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Jesper K.
Denmark

I'm not 100% sure it was a troll, but is was some sort of short person. I only saw the program once so some details are weak. I do recall it was live action and not animation.