16.67%
1 votes
Jay Leno
66.67%
4 votes
Conan O'Brien
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I must become Caligari..!
OUt of these 3 who is your fav latenoght talk show host?
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I have seen both Conan and Letterman in person tons of times (living in New York and all awhile ago) . Though leno i have not. I have to say I prefer Conan out of 'em them all. Him and his show are much more entertaining .

Yeh Conan is the best, He's much more spontanisus (I think how you spell it). Jay is better than dave but only because of his writers

In the Year 2000
Robots will do all the boring houshold chores, Like cooking cleaning and marring JLO

I am having a nervous breakdance
I don't get Conan here in Sweden but those of my friends who have seen all three of them says he's the best.

Of Dave and Jay I would say that Dave is the greatest talent even though he's starting to feel a bit over the hill. Jay is, just like Hondo said, funny mostly because of his writers. Even if I think Dave is more gifted, comically speaking, I think Jay seems to be more natural and real on the show. He seems to be a really nice guy who's always being himself.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I love Conan scads (Triumph the Insult Comic Dog alone is pure gold), but good ol' Dave is still numero uno for me, for both his trailblazing on "Late Night", and continuing at a consistently high level on "The Late Show". His sense of humor meshes perfectly with mine. Jay Leno doesn't even rate, he's just plain awful and unwatchable, a real hump.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by MinionTV
I haven't seen any as I'm in the UK.
That is odd. Iam in Australia and i get all three of them (Jay and conan on cable) and the weekly dayley show with john stewart (Best bits of the week) and our own two guys whos have once a week gigs.

Poor Minion

Originally posted by Holden Pike
His sense of humor meshes perfectly with mine. Jay Leno doesn't even rate, he's just plain awful and unwatchable, a real hump.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Gahhhh! Hands to yourself Sexy!

I prefer David also. I like how he handles himself and how he relates to his guests. He's a true gentleman.

I do like Conin alot though....his humor and the way he handles his guests.

Jay....he tries too hard. He gets on my nerves.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by Hondo333

That is odd. Iam in Australia and i get all three of them (Jay and conan on cable) and the weekly dayley show with john stewart (Best bits of the week) and our own two guys whos have once a week gigs.

Poor Minion
To be honest I'm not bothered

Conan’s the best in my book but I like Jay too… especially when he does “Headlines” …

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

1. Stephen Colbert
The Colbert Report - Comedy Central (11:30)

2. Jon Stewart
The Daily Show - Comedy Central (11:00)

3. Conan O'Brien
Late Night With Conan O'Brien - NBC (12:30)

Conan is without a doubt the best in my opinion. His monolouges, his skits and his interviews are all top notch, even when his guests aren't. His prank on getting "Dirty Dancing" re-released for a 10th anniversary was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a talk show. And his interviews with guests like Jeff Goldblum and Norm MacDonald are always hilarious.

Dave was funnier when he was on NBC. I can't watch him anymore, he's just too far past his prime. I hope Conan doesn't change like Dave did when he moved to 11:35pm.

Leno is the absolute worst interviewer I've ever seen. He makes every story about him and he's way too aggressive whenever he has animals on. I still remember seeing him interview Angelina Jolie and he kept saying how she was a "hot mom" and talking about what her kid's friends will think of her and while trying to be funny, he basically said she was promiscuous and slutty. Angelina got obviously aggrivated and instead of answering one of his juvenile questions just said "I'm going to get some water now!" and took a drink and just sat there. I wanted to see her throw it in his face. Jay wasn't even that funny of a stand-up comic. I'd rather have seen Gary Shandling get the Tonight Show job years ago.

I like leno the most, conan is funny tho.

Conan, though I am really not one to say, as I have no time or patience for television. Yet the times that I had watched he happend to be the only host that I was able to tolerate.
My sister says Craig Ferguson!!!

Randomly visiting for now
I would have to say Dave for me, he's just got such a presence and confidence in his work. He's funny and always puts the guests at ease in a way and seems to make them funny even when they aren't trying to be. I've seen Jay and Conan a few times (am in Australia and I don't get them that much) but while they are both very funny they don't quite hit the mark for the most part. But hey that's probably just my sense of humour and my respect for Letterman