Daisy in Her Dukes

Tools    

"Whatever."

Why ask? It's not like you really care anyway.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Quit being so friggin' snooty when we say we can't see your pictures. You act like we're insulting you and you get rude. We're not insulting you, just making you aware. I know you can't help that some work and some don't.

No, I cannot see all of the pictures you post. Some I can, some I cannot. There are certain sites that you snag pictures from that never work except for a handful of people. I don't know what to tell you.

Very Pretty, and sexy.
I'd wear something like that,
in bed!
Wouldn't wear that in public/just in a blue moon.
Fore, I'm a classy chic, and usually the school girl type.

Originally Posted by jrs
Figure out how to see it. There's no way you shouldn't be able to.
If you cleared your cache, cookies, etc. you wouldn't be able to see it either. ComingSoon.net doesn't allow hotlinking, so you need to host it on your own space. (If you don't have anywhere to host your pictures, sign up with some place like Photobucket.com and host them there.)

I just got a cool dukes of hazzard wallpaper from www.thenewdukes.com - just thought I'd share. Anyone know who is playing Rosco in the new movie?

ok ok so the lady looks good in a bikini and denim shorts etc etc but come on!!

The Dukes of Hazzard was not brilliant when it first came out so why on earth they think making a movie will be any good is beyond me.

so when we see johnny and stiffler (sorry I mean bo and luke) pull up in the master tim ( again sorry I meant general lee) is anyone really going to get that excited???

I thought this place was about movies (ok good and bad movies) but this is just a tv rehash for the big screen and definitely one that shouldn't have been made.

Movie Forums Member
Hi all,

I for one am looking forward to the movie, not cuz of Simpson but because I was a huge fan of the show...Though you wanna take about remakes, the Longest Yard sucked a$$!!!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I was a huge fan of the show growing up and I don't know how many else of you were, but is anyone here outraged at the casting for this movie? I mean c'mon, Burt Reynolds as Boss Hog?! Anyone else buy Knoxville and Scott as Bo and Luke, cause I don't. To be fair, Willie will probably make a good Jesse. I'm also interested to know who here is actually willing to fork over money to go see this in the theater?

Man...the trailer for this looks so STUPID!!! Burt comes back from the dead, wins an Oscar, then sells out. I don't like him anymore. And Daisy...*urgh*...the little clips prove she's as underwhelming an actress as she is a singer.