Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”
That was a very good movie.

OMG, I am watching a live action.
I watched this in the movie theaters!
I hated. Oh man, even Deborah Secco's boobs couldn't save this film for me!

“I was cured, all right!”
The manga of that is a masterpiece.
Yes, it is!
Lady Snowblood it's a great manga by Kazuo Koike too... And just like Lone Wolf, it has a very good movie adaptation!

movies can be okay...
AHA ! I just finished watching this as well.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
AHA ! I just finished watching this as well.
Did you like it, OK? Samo sent me a nice little review. I said if this movie terrifies me to tears I'm sending him some Aussie beer as a thank you. Haven't seen a good confronting movie in ages. Totally in the mood.

movies can be okay...
Did you like it, OK? Samo sent me a nice little review. I said if this movie terrifies me to tears I'm sending him some Aussie beer as a thank you. Haven't seen a good confronting movie in ages. Totally in the mood.
The best way to describe my feelings towards it would be by saying "mehhhhhhh".

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The best way to describe my feelings towards it would be by saying "mehhhhhhh".

Oh that's not good. Home invasion is my favourite push off the couch genre. I'm still watching it. Will report back.

Unregistered User

Magnolia (1999)

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.