The MoFo Bar

Tools    

For bears only? You got my interest up, what is the MoFo Bar?
Yes, only for bears! Sorry if you aren't one.

If you're sitting there with a drink in hand, come in here and join the talk. Maybe tell us what you are drinking.

Soon I'll go to the shop and buy a bottle of red wine .

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
"A MOFO Under The Influence"
I would ask if miscellaneous stuff is allowed, but there's no way you'd know

Maybe this could be a place where we're not taken so seriously. If we say stupid things, blame it on the influence.

Anyway, I've been up since 5am, so I'm full of "stuff". I did a bit of recording; acoustic guitar, some electric bass, but I stopped mid-way as I'm too tired for that kind of work... At 1pm, Game 7 between Miami and Charlotte was on (I won't say much more, as someone might be DVR'ing it)... I'm watching a Jesse Ventura speech, browsing the web.

I always attach pictures (upload them to Movie Forums) so they don't disappear if they're ever removed from the site you got the picture from.

I always attach pictures (upload them to Movie Forums) so they don't disappear if they're ever removed from the site you got the picture from.
Oh! I'll see if I can figure out how to do that.

Manage attachments. Upload. Copy link of image after uploading. Put link into place where you put a picture in a post.

Ah! I wondered why you ol timers all did that! Good idea

Master of My Domain
Yes, only for bears! Sorry if you aren't one.
I'm an albino woolly mammoth, is that okay?