Terminator Reboot... A Stand Alone Trilogy

Tools    

If you try watching every better movie than the new Terminator movies will be, you won't have enough time in your life to get down your to-watch list to the new Terminator movies.

The only way I'll watch it/them is if I agree to go see a movie with a friend before knowing what they wants to see and am not willing to hurt their feelings by watching whatever else is playing around the same time (which I'll most likely do). Or if I'm at a friends house and they put it on and I have no way out (that's how I got sucked into watching Avatar).

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Avatar is great. I'll go and watch The New Terminator. Just incase it's good and I miss out.

Yes, this man -- this MACHINE -- Aaron Williamson -- is going to be a Terminator in the new movie.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	156 aaron williamson_1.JPG
Views:	4247
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	14200  

Matt Smith has signed on.

Paramount Pictures has announced Matt Smith is to star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the reboot of the Terminator franchise.

The Doctor Who star will play "a new character with a strong connection to John Connor".

Other stars announced include Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke and Zero Dark Thirty actor Jason Clarke.

The film, which is due to be released in July 2015, is being directed by Thor filmmaker Alan Taylor.

Smith, who has been replaced as the Doctor by Scots actor Peter Capaldi in the BBC hit drama will next be seen on the big screen in the film Lost River, directed by Ryan Gosling.

He was seen earlier this year on stage in London in the musical stage adaptation of American Psycho.

The Terminator franchise was launched in 1984 with Schwarzenegger as the title character, a cyborg sent back through time to kill the mother of the unborn leader of the human resistance in the war against machines.

The film, directed by James Cameron, has since spawned three subsequent films, which have earned more than $1 billion at the worldwide box office.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27262178

Reboot EVERYTHING!!

Reboot every AFI film! Reboot all straight-to-DVDs starring Wesley Snipes and Cuba Gooding Jr.! Reboot Apocalypse Now and Ben Hur and Casablanca and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!! Reboot Hollywood! Reboot all foreign films! Reboot everything Rowdy Roddy Piper ever did! Reboot my computer! Reboot me! Reboot rebooting and cause a logical paradox crashing the spacetime continuum!!!
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Reboot EVERYTHING!!

Reboot every AFI film! Reboot all straight-to-DVDs starring Wesley Snipes and Cuba Gooding Jr.! Reboot Apocalypse Now and Ben Hur and Casablanca and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!! Reboot Hollywood! Reboot all foreign films! Reboot everything Rowdy Roddy Piper ever did! Reboot my computer! Reboot me! Reboot rebooting and cause a logical paradox crashing the spacetime continuum!!!
You're just encouraging them.

Is this like a reboot to the reboot that has already failed? I hope they make ten more Terminators, I just hope they're good. and not Sci-Fi channel movies.

Im happy just for new Terminator

Goodbye Genesis, Hello Terminator

Paramount Pictures' Terminator has been in production since April, and there is still very little we know about this upcoming reboot, aside from confirmed cast members such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Matt Smith and J.K. Simmons. A new report reveals that the original title, Terminator: Genesis has been scrapped in favor of Terminator. The movie's "slate title" is Vista, but that was never intended as the official title.

Bleeding Cool reveals that a number of tie-in merchandise, licensing and toys are being branded as Terminator products, not Terminator: Genesis.

The story, written by Patrick Lussier and Laeta Kalogridis, is said to be a "re-imagining" of the franchise, according to cast member J.K. Simmons, who said that the filmmakers don't want to refer to the project as either a sequel or a reboot. The plot is believed to go back in time, tying in events from 1984's The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day with a whole new story.

Terminator comes to theaters July 1st, 2015.

Source: Bleeding Cool and MovieWeb

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Terminator was so good because there was nothing like it around at that time. The franchise just feels worn out now and any reboot, or sequel won't be any good.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to another Terminator (as long as it is not like T3 as we will not mention that) I was hoping they would continue the story after Terminator Salvation.

"Genisys" refers to the name of a new high-tech manufacturing corporation (a la Cyberdyne Systems). Dayo Okeniyi (The Spectacular Now) is costarring in the new Terminator film as Danny Dyson, son of Miles (portrayed by Joe Morton in T2: Judgement Day) as a programmer and Steve Jobs type genius. “Genisys” could possibly be the new company that he’s founded – one that gives rise to Judgement Day in the rebooted Terminator continuity.