Hello Everyone....

Tools    

I thought I should formally introduce myself, I am GreenEyed Vixen. Also known as PW's better half. I have enjoyed your conversations,pics and stories for the past few years and hope to become a part of this mofo family. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the board, lady! It's nice meeting you. Your husband's pretty cool, so I'm sure it will be fun knowing you too. We've seen you in the past, with the pretty wedding pictures. If you'd like, you can join in on the Mofo photo book, as well. Enjoy the board, and if you have any trouble, just let us know.

Thanks honeykid, i think for the most part i do have terrible taste but i sure picked an awesome hubby (lol) and cute

Welcome to Movie Forums!

Isn't your husband like crazy tall? Do you have to jump to kiss him? Or do you use a stepladder?

You can ignore these questions if they're too stupid. But it won't stop me from wondering.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome, Mrs Water!

Yoda, Yes he is crazy tall!!! Trust me,its a good thing and I do have a few stepladders I haven't had to jump yet tho,maybe I should try that

Silly Tatty. I'm not wearing pants.