I have bad news... brace yourselves...

Tools    

I've lost my psychic powers!!!

It all started on the 4th of July. I woke up and realized that I felt different... and then I realized why... I had no idea what I was gonna do that day! Usually I know every single little detail about my day before I begin, right down to whether or not I'm gonna accidentally eat a fly that landed in my hoagie.

That night, I took my great-grandson, Isosceles, to a fireworks show... he has ADHD and can't stand long fireworks shows, so usually I drive him to the shortest fireworks show (I psychically predict the running times). This year, I couldn't do that! The fireworks show lasted 45 minutes! Isosceles got so mad that he kicked me in the knee!

The next day, my sister, Isis, who lives with me, needed directions to get to her new boyfriend's house. She usually relies on me for directions because I'm better than her old TomTom and Google Maps. But I just didn't know where I was sending her! She wound up at a whorehouse! I told her to immediately apply for a position because I knew I was in deep trouble and was gonna need some sort of income soon... this I knew even without my psychic powers. Luckily, Isis got a job.

One of my other psychic friends confirmed that I had indeed lost my psychic powers. I asked why and he told me that it was simply part of my life plan that God had made for me. I couldn't believe it!

Word soon spread and the next thing I know I'm losing my clients! Even all of my celebrity clients cancelled their appointments! OH MY GOD, that reminds me! In late July, I went to the all organic grocery store (which I can no longer afford to go to) and ran into my old friend Shirley MacLaine! I said, "Hey, Shirl! How ya doing?"

She looked at me in the corners of her eyes, looked away, STUCK HER NOSE UP IN THE AIR, and proceeded to push her cart away from me, over to the soy milk aisle!

Not all of my old celebrity friends have been rude, though -- Jackie Stallone ran into me at a gay club back in August (I was dancing in a cage and wearing leather - I need money!!!) Jackie released me from the cage, took me to a back room, and well... looked into my future in the way only she knows how. Her predictions were not good, but it was a great night.

All of my lecture tour dates have been cancelled - I was supposed to start a South American tour next year. Sales of my books are now nonexistant -- I was at the Salvation Army last week and I saw ROWS upon ROWS of my books, gathering dust!

I've lost my mansion because I can't afford it. I sold all of my cars -- the money's almost gone from what I received. Isis now has a mad case of herpes!! Sometimes she tries to console me with a kiss and I have to hold a gun to her mouth and tell her to back off.

LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BEEN REDUCED TO!!!!!

I watched the Emmy's the other night like an ordinary person -- for the first time in my life, I had to GUESS the winners! And I got almost all of them wrong!

What's worse is that even the things I used to know about the future back when I was psychic... all of those memories are somehow gone! As if they've been erased! So, if I made any predictions and posted them here, SAVE THEM!

I'm afraid this means that I won't be able to answer anymore of your questions. I won't know the answer. I won't be able to find your keys or tell you the name of your future wife, that kind of thing. I won't be able to predict Academy Award winners anymore.

I just don't think my powers are gonna come back.

You can pray for me all you want, though. Maybe God will give in... but if it's my plan to not be psychic anymore, I gotta live with that.

I am cancelling my internet today. *sobs* So I won't be around much anymore... not that I was before, anyway. But that was because I was reading Movie Forums in my mind... through my third eye, which has now been blinded! I never could figure out how to post here psychically... I wasn't Superman, ya know. But I am cancelling my internet because I am poor right now. MY CAREER IS OVER!

You might as well change my username to just "Isaac" -- OH GOD, now I'm nothing but a BAD MADONNA SONG!!!

I've been looking for work, though. It's gonna be strange living an ordinary, ho-hum life. My last girlfriend dumped me because of this - bitch!

Take care, MoFos, and God bless you.

Isaac!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I don't mean to laugh at other people and their misfortunes, but this just deserves a
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Actually, this is a cry for help. Isaac! hasn't lost his powers. I assure you. Several months ago Isaac!, told me that my cell phone would break. Well, about a month later... it did!

Obviously this isn't Isaac!. This Isaac!, is a big fat faker.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I think your chakras are just jammed. Try WD-40 or some Astroglide that tends to do the trick.

Originally Posted by Powdered Water
Actually, this is a cry for help. Isaac! hasn't lost his powers. I assure you. Several months ago Isaac!, told me that my cell phone would break. Well, about a month later... it did!
Yes, Powdered Water - sorry, I forget your real name... and your address, your medical history and who you're gonna marry - I probably did accurately predict that your cell phone would break. I had my powers then.

By the way, they're letting me keep the internet (FREE) for another month - maybe two.

Originally Posted by beelzebubbles
I think your chakras are just jammed. Try WD-40 or some Astroglide that tends to do the trick.
WD-40 doesn't work (I tried it already). And I'm all out of Astroglide (but I'll get some more today).

I don't know. The psychic friend I spoke to about my condition isn't a very reputable psychic (his name is John Edward). He supposedly spoke to my grandfather, Ira, who gave him the news that God took away my powers.

But the thing is... I could never reach Ira when I was still a psychic medium.

I think Grandpa Ira's in hell.

Hey, Isaac, I am very sorry to hear about your fate and all that, but couldn't you have just posted this in the MoFo Support Group?

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Hey, Isaac, I am very sorry to hear about your fate and all that, but couldn't you have just posted this in the MoFo Support Group?
I didn't see it active... who reads that?!?! Nobody's gonna know my pain if I post it in some old archived thread. It would just get lost.

JUST LIKE MY PSYCHIC POWERS!!

there's a frog in my snake oil

Look into the trizonal space warper and you will find yourself a Japanese mystic circa 1985.

Does that help?

Happy New Year from Philly!
WD-40 doesn't work (I tried it already). And I'm all out of Astroglide (but I'll get some more today).

I don't know. The psychic friend I spoke to about my condition isn't a very reputable psychic (his name is John Edward). He supposedly spoke to my grandfather, Ira, who gave him the news that God took away my powers.

But the thing is... I could never reach Ira when I was still a psychic medium.

I think Grandpa Ira's in hell.
I heard from Ira and he is haunting a condo in Boca Raton. He says he doesn't know anything about your psychic powers and that you should call your mother.

Come on Isaac you can do it what day is it today

I think I know where your powers went to Isaac, I was trying to decide what score to put on my prediction for a local softball game. If you get the exact score right for each team you win a dinner at a local pub. Well I had no idea and then I opend my fridge to make a sandwhich, well when I did a cucumber fell on the floor at the exact same time a fridge magnet did; that cucumber pointed right to that plastic number 0, well I have to have a score for the other team so I shook the fridge door and bam the number 3 fell off right on the other end of that cucumber. Now thanks to the cucumber I get a free bunch of ribs and beer. I am trying to decide what to do with the cucumber as people keep trying to eat it, I am thinking lottery numbers next. After I win I will ask the little guy to give your powers back.

Originally Posted by beelzebubbles
I heard from Ira and he is haunting a condo in Boca Raton. He says he doesn't know anything about your psychic powers and that you should call your mother.
Boca Raton?! How did he ever escape my internal psychic search engine sensors?

Are you psychic too, Beelzebubbles? Oh my god, I hope my powers didn't pass onto you! I've heard of that happening before!

I ain't calling my mother. Tonight's her bingo night and then she goes clubbing.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Come on Isaac you can do it what day is it today
It's Thursday, September 24, 2009.

It's actually the 50th anniversary of the day I lost my virginity to Samantha Levinstein, a Jewish girl with the ability to levitate objects. She levitated me to her bed... against my will, too! You could probably say it was rape, but I didn't mind.

Originally Posted by 7thson
After I win I will ask the little guy to give your powers back.
Until then, give me some of those ribs!

We're starving over here at the Isaac! house... though, my sister Isis seems to be enjoying a big herpes lesion that grew on her bottom lip... she's just nibbling away. It looks like one of those big bubbles that sometimes forms on pizza crust. I'm about to put Cheez Wiz on it to give her some flavor.

You wanna know something that made me spend an entire night crying?

The reason everyone found out that I had lost my psychic powers is because PEREZ HILTON was the first to break the news on his website!!!

Not only did he reveal the truth that caused me to go through so much grief, he even put up a picture of me - at my fattest! - and he scribbled:

"Now, Lose THIS!"

On my big gut!