Funny comedy movies and DVD's of all time?

Tools    

hey everyone I am starting a comedy collection of comedy DVDs and movies etc. Can everyone submit your favorites and help me out what your most favorite movie or whatever is. Thanks james

Originally Posted by quietman303
hey everyone I am starting a comedy collection of comedy DVDs and movies etc. Can everyone submit your favorites and help me out what your most favorite movie or whatever is. Thanks james
If you want comedy Mel Brooks is a good place to go.

Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstien
Spaceballs

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Revenant
If you want comedy Mel Brooks is a good place to go.

Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstien
Spaceballs
I agree with all those, but I would also recommend another Brooks film.

The Producers [1968]

This is, in my opinion, Mel Brooks' funniest film, I loved it. I highly recommend it.

Thanks guys I will definitely check this place out. Hey right after I posted yesterday I went to Tower to look for some more Dvd's and I came across this comedy dvd called The Blue Collar Comedian Tour with Larry the Cable Guy, and Jeff foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White. I have to say that I am not usually into that time of stand up comedy show but this one is one of the funniest acts I have heard in a long time. I laughed for the two hours watching it. After watching it I looked on the Web to see if I could buy some more movies like it and I came across these website (www.hip-o.com http://www.tatersalad.com http://www.larrythecableguy.com) and came across Ron White's Cd "Tattar salad", and Larry's "Lord I Apologize". I ordered them with the comedy tour Cd so I can let people at work hear it and laugh there asses off. let me know what you guys seen this tour or heard the cd's. Thanks james

Delirious and deluded
Happy Gilmore
Best in Show
Office Space
A Christmas Story
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Ghostbusters

You cannot go wrong with anything Mel Brooks. Also:
The Burbs
Rush Hour 1 2
Shanghai Noon/Knights

Family Guy Family Edition - Greatest Box Set ever.

The Blues Brothers
Up in Smoke
Down by Law
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
any Marx Brothers
any Monty Python

TV Shows:
Blackadder
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

any mel brooks
any monty python
galaxy quest
court jester
a funny thing happened on the way to the forum
who's minding the mint?
oscar
one crazy summer and better off dead
wedding singer

Yeah it's away to be my birthday and i'm going to buy some comedy dvd's off the money i get. But my problem is most of the dvd's here are quite old, and i like ones more from the last decade. So if anyone has got any ideas they will be apreciated, especially if they are police comedies(like Lethal weapon, or bad boys). Cheers.