The 2015 MoFies... The Categories

Tools    

The design is finalised. Much simpler than last year but it still pops.

It's a little different than the header I put up in the OP though ^^
You may have guessed already though, it's an Indiana Jones style design this year.

Good work, Rodent!

But like I said in the previous thread: I'd like to have more purely cinema-related categories. This is still a movie forum after all...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Good work, Rodent!

But like I said in the previous thread: I'd like to have more purely cinema-related categories. This is still a movie forum after all...
Maybe like Horror master, foreign master, animated guru etc. Etc.

Well, I'm just following Godoggo's layout, with a couple minor changes, to keep the MoFies going.

There's always the 2016 next year if you guys want to take it on and make changes

So who's going to be the host then on the night?

Hosting duties include:
Starting the 2015 MoFies Ceremony Thread and writing up an introduction at the start of the ceremony
Keeping things going but not going too fast
Making sure the awards are released in the right order 1-24, by giving a little intro for the next person who is revealing the next award
And most importantly, keeping things fun so that everyone has a good time.

Interesting point... I think HoF would come under Best Thread category rather than Best Game Thread... they're technically not "games", not like the Picture Games, Word Association and Like Or Dislike etc.

Unless you guys want to discuss rather than me dictate. I don't take part in them myself, so maybe a discussion would be a good idea.

Rodent you're doing awesome work on the graphics and on getting this going! We need to find a host! Usually the host gets to have some input.

Miss Vicki said she could host, that sounds good to me!

Just checked the past MoFies and how Godoggo ordered them.

Anything within the Games And Tabs and the Tournaments sub-forum... all count under "Best Game Thread" category.

Rodent you're doing awesome work on the graphics and on getting this going! We need to find a host! Usually the host gets to have some input.

Thanks, man

Just checked the past MoFies and how Godoggo ordered them.

Anything within the Games And Tabs and the Tournaments sub-forum... all count under "Best Game Thread" category.
Ahhh so it includes HoFs, thanks for clarifying.

Just to be clear, I am not outright volunteering. I will do it only as a last resort. It's only June, don't pencil me in for the job just yet.

So who's going to be the host then on the night?

Hosting duties include:
Starting the 2015 MoFies Ceremony Thread and writing up an introduction at the start of the ceremony
Keeping things going but not going too fast
Making sure the awards are released in the right order 1-24, by giving a little intro for the next person who is revealing the next award
And most importantly, keeping things fun so that everyone has a good time.
One more hosting duty I want to add, the host lines up the award presenters and makes sure they are present at the start of the awards.

Uh-oh. I thought I'd finalised the design. Looks like I'm doing what I did last year and thinking up new ones again.

I'm stuck again on what to use. The new one I've conjured up might be a better aesthetic.

i wish i had the time to know everyone and be qualified to nominate anyone . sigh....

This was what I was thinking about for this year, but I've changed it and I'm going with this for next year if I'm still doing the art for it... depends if someone else decides to take on the MoFies.